[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
What's the easiest language for you? - Page 5 - UniLang

What's the easiest language for you?

This is our main forum. Here, anything related to languages and linguistics can be discussed.

Moderators: Car, Luís, Johanna, Aurinĭa, Yserenhart, kibo, Global Moderators

vijayjohn
Language Forum Moderator

Re: What's the easiest language for you?

Postby vijayjohn » 2015-03-14, 22:50

TeneReef wrote:
vijayjohn wrote:
Prowler wrote: I don't even know what to think of it, tbh. I can't tell you if I find English "ugly" or "beautiful", it just exists for me. I don't like it or dislike it.

This is practically every language for me. :P

even telunku?

Yes. The only exception I can think of is the variety of Chatino spoken in San Juan Quiahije, which for some reason sounds really nice to me.

Return to “General Language Forum”