[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
Studiare due lingue allo stesso tempo - UniLang

Studiare due lingue allo stesso tempo

This is our main forum. Here, anything related to languages and linguistics can be discussed.

Moderators: Car, Luís, Johanna, Aurinĭa, Yserenhart, kibo, Global Moderators

jamesss.p

Studiare due lingue allo stesso tempo

Postby jamesss.p » 2015-02-04, 6:54

Stasera comincio a imparare il tedesco, ma non volgio che il mio italiano diventi male, e anche non voglio diventare confuso da imparare due lingue. Avete dei consigli per le due lingue stare separate nel mio mente?

Tonight I'm starting to learn German, but I don't want to compromise the level of my Italian or confuse the two languages. Does anyone have any advice to keep the two languages separate in my mind and maintain the level of both of them?

IpseDixit

Re: Studiare due lingue allo stesso tempo

Postby IpseDixit » 2015-02-04, 12:23

Stasera comincio a imparare il tedesco, ma non voglio che il mio italiano diventi male di cattiva qualità, e anche non voglio neanche diventare confuso ad imparare due lingue. Avete dei consigli per far sì che le due lingue stare stiano separate nella mia mente?

I don't think you're going to have problems. Italian and German are quite different in many respects so it's not like learning say Italian and Spanish or Italian and Portuguese. Moreover it seems your Italian is already relatively good and I guess that this is going to make it even less likely to mix up the two languages. However, even if you might mix them up at the beginning, you shouldn't worry too much, IMO it's something that will disappear with further practice.
Non penso che avrai problemi. L'italiano e il tedesco sono abbastanza differenti sotto molti punti di vista quindi non è come imparare l'italiano e lo spagnolo o l'italiano e il portoghese. Inoltre il tuo italiano sembra già essere relativamente buono e suppongo che questo renderà ancora meno probabile il mescolarsi di queste due lingue. Comunque, anche se all'inizio tu dovessi mescolarle, non dovresti preoccuparti più di tanto, secondo me è qualcosa che scomparirà con dell'ulteriore allenamento.

Fabiano

Re: Studiare due lingue allo stesso tempo

Postby Fabiano » 2015-03-02, 14:38

Though I have stopped my language studies for a while, I was studying three different languages, Russian, Greek and Biblical Hebrew sometime ago.

It worked because these three languages are so different from each other that there's no risk of ever confusing them.

I think this kind of thing only works when the target languages are very different, what's the case of Italian and German.

Return to “General Language Forum”