[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 402: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 402: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
what is the translation of this ancient manuscript? - UniLang

what is the translation of this ancient manuscript?

This is the place where you can ask for translations into several languages at once. For translations into or from just one specific language, please post in the language's own forum or official topic.

Moderators: Luís, Johanna, Aurinĭa, Yserenhart, kibo, Car, Global Moderators

bareeq

what is the translation of this ancient manuscript?

Postby bareeq » 2015-03-11, 11:25

I get this wonderful photo for an ancient manuscript. can anyone tell me what is the translation and what is the language used here?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bernard

Re: what is the translation of this ancient manuscript?

Postby Bernard » 2015-03-13, 8:17

Perhaps Thamudic alphabet, cf. chart two, Thamudic D/E, worth noting the typical svastika letter. Useful another chart of Thamudic D. Thamudic, i. e. old semitic, old north arabian language. Please try to decipher (the charts and examples are helpful)! :ohwell: Probably mysterious incantation stone showing winged being and scorpion.
(Further information available on the internet.)

bareeq

Re: what is the translation of this ancient manuscript?

Postby bareeq » 2015-03-13, 9:22

Thank you very much Mr Bernard. I will try to decipher this incantation and I will tell you the translation when I do that .

Best regards

Return to “Translations”