[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Broken Translations Game 12 - Page 7 - UniLang

Broken Translations Game 12

This forum is for games of various sorts. Moderators may lock games that are too similar to already existing ones.

Moderators: Car, Luís, Johanna, Aurinĭa, Yserenhart, kibo, Global Moderators

Eginhard

Re: Broken Translations Game 12

Postby Eginhard » 2009-09-29, 14:40

yey, good job 8-)
Now hurry up team 1 and 2, I want to see the final version. :mrgreen:
Current focus:  (lt)  (fr)  (bg)  (hr)  (ga)

csjc

Postby csjc » 2009-09-29, 17:36

邪悪歌 wrote:Hehe, indeed I thought about going for the Japanese version, but I thought the chinese version just had a nice touch to it :D

So our team's first? :D

Everyone else... we're waiting.
[flag]en-ca[/flag] [flag]he[/flag] [flag]is[/flag]
[flag]nl[/flag] [flag]fi[/flag] [flag]sv[/flag] [flag]fr[/flag] [flag]de[/flag] [flag]la[/flag]

Danysh

Postby Danysh » 2009-09-30, 4:53

Sorry, I've had two exams this week. I'm almost done with the translation though. I should get it sent tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. I hope I'm not butchering it too badly. I probably shouldn't have said I could do from Polish...
22/male/American/student

Kubi

Postby Kubi » 2009-10-02, 11:53

Just for information: I'm offline from tomorrow till next Sunday. I guess I'll get the translation next week (didn't expect it taking so long...), so I'll only to be able to do it on Monday/Tuesday (12th/13th).
Je défendrai mes opinions jusqu'à ma mort, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez défendre les vôtres. - Voltaire

Zorba

Postby Zorba » 2009-10-02, 16:05

Thanks for letting us know, Kubi. If necessary, I can grant you an extension of 48 hours or so beyond the usual 7 days.

hashi
Language Forum Moderator

Postby hashi » 2009-10-03, 1:03

Zorba wrote:Thanks for letting us know, Kubi. If necessary, I can grant you an extension of 48 hours or so beyond the usual 7 days.

What happened to Neqitan?

Æxylis

Postby Æxylis » 2009-10-03, 2:37

indeed, that is rather odd...
MSA translation just dropped off the face of the earth, wtf?
Если хочешь говорить со мной по скайпу, мой скайп нейм - jaakuuta
If you want to speak with me on Skype, my Skype name is jaakuuta

hashi
Language Forum Moderator

Postby hashi » 2009-10-03, 2:58

邪悪歌 wrote:indeed, that is rather odd...
MSA translation just dropped off the face of the earth, wtf?

Maybe he took too long?

Zorba

Postby Zorba » 2009-10-03, 3:08

Unfortunately Neqitan was unable to complete the translation within the time limit.

I'm sorry to lose Arabic from the game but I can't allow players indefinite amounts of time to complete their translation -- Neqitan's translation was more than four days overdue.

Serafín

Postby Serafín » 2009-10-03, 4:10

Yup, I'm sorry for the inconveniences. Thanks to linguanima for continuing the game.

Æxylis

Postby Æxylis » 2009-10-03, 4:58

daijoubudayo~ Neqitansan, hopefully you can compete again in #13 :D
wow... o_O 13 :para: :wink:

Diogenes

Postby Diogenes » 2009-10-04, 20:16

I don't know if this is going to matter, but I'll be out of town from Thursday, October 8 until Monday the 12th, so if it gets to me before then I won't be able to complete it until afterward.
Om alle var lykkelige ville vi ikke hatt noe god musikk.

Zorba

Postby Zorba » 2009-10-04, 21:14

Thanks for letting us know -- but you needn't worry because Kubi is out of town until Sunday 11th and won't complete the translation until Monday 12th / Tuesday 13th. (see his post above)

Struthiomimus

Postby Struthiomimus » 2009-10-07, 2:18

I'm really curious to see the original...can you (Zorba, lumiel, Hummfrea) let me sneak a peek? :silly:
 (wbp)  (qu)  (eo)  (wo)  (rom)  (csb)  (lkt)

"Beshav me akana kai le chirikle chi gilaban." kaj, "Beidh ceol, caint agus craic againn."

Zorba

Postby Zorba » 2009-10-07, 3:42

Absolutely not! :evil: You'll have to wait, just like everybody else!

:wink:

Guys, I know it's a pain waiting for everyone to finish, but please, don't send each other your own translations or the original -- it spoils the moment of revelation if you do.

Æxylis

Postby Æxylis » 2009-10-07, 5:30

haha The Moment of Revelation I like that :D

Yeah, c'mon now pplz, if we can't look yet, you shouldn't be able to either :nono: :arguing: :bastard: :evilgrin: :naughty:

Oleksij

Postby Oleksij » 2009-10-07, 12:40

Zorba wrote:it spoils the moment of revelation if you do.

Sounds almost biblical.. :preach:
Moja ulica murem podzielona - świeci neonami prawa strona, lewa strona cała wygaszona, zza zasłony obserwuję obie strony.
My Youtube Channel
Last.fm

Struthiomimus

Postby Struthiomimus » 2009-10-07, 13:43

Heh, Sorry. That wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I'm quite capable of waiting like everyone else, so don't worry. :)

Besides, I wouldn't want to invoke the wrath of Zorba, or anyone else for that matter. :wink:
 (wbp)  (qu)  (eo)  (wo)  (rom)  (csb)  (lkt)

"Beshav me akana kai le chirikle chi gilaban." kaj, "Beidh ceol, caint agus craic againn."

Kubi

Postby Kubi » 2009-10-14, 15:08

Hi!

I just read that I am supposed to have the text since 3rd October.

Well, I haven't - don't know what's happened. If someone could send it to me today, I'll have it finished tomorrow.
Je défendrai mes opinions jusqu'à ma mort, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez défendre les vôtres. - Voltaire

Zorba

Postby Zorba » 2009-10-14, 15:26

Isn't it in your PM inbox? I sent it on October 3rd and it has been waiting in my Outbox, as though you haven't picked it up yet. I'll try sending it again right now.

Return to “Games”