[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
Telephone - UniLang

Telephone

This forum is for games of various sorts. Moderators may lock games that are too similar to already existing ones.

Moderators: Car, Luís, Johanna, Aurinĭa, Yserenhart, kibo, Global Moderators

JuxtapositionQMan

Telephone

Postby JuxtapositionQMan » 2014-05-14, 1:53

Ever played the game telephone? Well, this is that.
One person types a sentence in whatever language, then the next person comes up with a sentence in a different language that sounds similar, all with English translations, of course. :wink:
Example:
-1NightStandNightstand
 (en)Danger is ahead!
-2ForTheShow
 (eo)Danĝeroza Hind'!
Dangerous Indian!

Edit: Oops! I forgot to start this off.
 (en)I think you need a new tire.
Well, that was a thing.
speak:  (en) (eo)
learning:  (fr) (de) (ru) (pt) (es) (ro) (art-jbo)
hiatus:  (fi) (it) (la) (wa) (sv) (eu) (zh.Hans) (is)
want to learn:  (fo) (be) (ko) (he) (sw) (hi) (tr) (nl) (cy) (hu)

aforl

Re: Telephone

Postby aforl » 2014-08-17, 4:38

JuxtapositionQMan wrote:Edit: Oops! I forgot to start this off.
 (en)I think you need a new tire.

爱是由你的妞开始的。
Ai shi you ni de niu kaishi de.
Love's started by your girl.
Native:  (en) (zh) (tw)
B1/B2:  (ko)
A1:  (yue.Hant) (ja) (ms)
TAC 2014 (II):  (es) (ko)

Return to “Games”