[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 402: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 402: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
2015 TAC Koko — Italiano (• Čeština?) - UniLang

2015 TAC Koko — Italiano (• Čeština?)

This forum is for the Total Annihilation Challenge. See the sticky thread for more information.

Moderators: Luís, Johanna, Aurinĭa, Yserenhart, kibo, Car, ''', Global Moderators

Koko

2015 TAC Koko — Italiano (• Čeština?)

Postby Koko » 2014-11-18, 7:19

(it)Sì, ho cambiato il tedesco/greco (non era ancora deciso) al ceco. Anche, giacché mi sembra d'essere possibile a cominciare (a fare? [*]) un TAC a questo tempo dell'anno, ora faccio il mio.

(en-ca)Yes, i have ghenghe German/Greek (still wasn't decided) to Czech. Also, since it seems that it's possible to begin a TAC at this time of year, I will do mine now :)

[*] I don't know if I need to say this or not, I wouldn't think so, but my instinct tells me i need to.

(it)Le mie lingue sono l'italiano, il bulgaro, ed il ceco (se non avete letto il titolo :whistle: :lol: ). Ho ritornato al ceco perché ho creato un thread sul forum e mi dispiace per non postarci. E più, è una bellissima lingua.

(en-ca)My languages are Italian, Bulgarian, and Czech (if you didn't read the title :whistle: :lol: ). I've returned to Czech because I created a thread on the forum and I feel sorry for not posting on it.

Comunque,

My goals in Italian are very broad. I want to become fluent in it, of course. But to narrow it down, I at least want to be able to speak and write at a B2 level by the end of this year (if I can write, more than likely I'll have a good reading capability, right?). I particularly would like to work on Italian literature: writing styles and constructions. I love writing stories, and what could be more fun than writing in a foreign language ^^. I want to also exercise my listening abilities. Though with no surprise, I can listen to Japanese better than Italian. It's unfortunately easier to pick out and separate words in Japanese better than Italian :( . If I ever find a way, I will also post some audio of something, so my fellow Italians may assess my pronunciations. Don't expect it anytime time soon, I will need a lot of practice and it may have to wait 'till summer ;)

My goals, well goal, for Bulgarian are [is*] simpler: get to a reasonable stage in writing. Once I can write the language, speaking and particularly reading will come easier. So it's similar to my goals for Italian, but to a lower extent. Italian is what I really want to do, but Bulgarian and Czech will make excellent companions :D . This is actually the same for Czech, but in Czech, I want to get at a better level and maybe even try to get it equal to Italian.

So many times I wanted to substitute an English word for its Italian counterpart in this post :silly: I think that means something good, but I don't know.
Last edited by Koko on 2014-12-15, 7:17, edited 1 time in total.
 (it) Correggimi per favore (se lo sbaglio è grave, sennò non correggermi perché potrei correggermelo da solo)  (bg) Българският не е руски  (cs) Jsem krásný jazyk. :D ^^

Koko

Re: 2015 TAC Koko — Italiano • Български • Čeština

Postby Koko » 2014-11-19, 6:40

Would you like to see my progress in Czech? I just submitted another horrible attempt. I think that by the end of the year, I will be officially fluent with psát :mrgreen: Probably jsít too.
 (it) Correggimi per favore (se lo sbaglio è grave, sennò non correggermi perché potrei correggermelo da solo)  (bg) Българският не е руски  (cs) Jsem krásný jazyk. :D ^^

language student

Postby language student » 2014-11-19, 7:57

Bocca lupo with all your 2015 goals, and Italian mostly since you like it so much. I love italian, it is simply beautiful.

I think you should use the italian words in an english text when it feels right. Gradually you'll end up thinking entire sentences straight in italian. So go for it!

I am not sure writing and speaking a language are automatically connected, because we get more colloquial in speech, and we get less time to prepare a sentence in our head. I personally find that speaking demands special attention, a different texbook/audio for example, but that's just me.

Koko

Postby Koko » 2014-11-19, 8:20

Oh, I just want to focus on those skills before listening and reading. Però, forse listening would be better prima che sappia parlare: you learn the colloquialisms and grammar. Then as you learn to hear, your speaking abilities grow, right? Ha senso a me, almeno.

Haha, probabilmente ho just made people's teste explode with that! :D Ed anche questa frase n.n

Thanks for that language student! It was fun ^^ And yes, Italian is [the most] beautiful language. I'm glad to have Italian lineage because of the language, the culture… and the food <(^^<) !

A separate textbook/audio dedicated exclusively to speaking would be of so much use.

language student

Postby language student » 2014-11-19, 8:27

Koko wrote:A separate textbook/audio dedicated exclusively to speaking would be of so much use.

Michel Thomas is very good at that sort of thing. It has a full italian course and it has served me very well, so I can recommend it.

Koko

Postby Koko » 2014-11-19, 8:34

Now I am torn, because I just remembered Assimil :( Which to choose? (both have been recommended to me)

language student

Postby language student » 2014-11-19, 8:37

Assimil is great, and it is a very complete course. You learn an entire language. Michel Thomas is only audio, it is more limited and it is good for speaking in everyday situations. Ideally you use both :lol:

Here is the FSI link, free online

http://www.fsi-language-courses.org/Content.php

Koko

Postby Koko » 2014-11-19, 8:43

Děkuji! ( (ja)mata) So it's a good idea to do both? Innersting, I may look into getting them both then! Thanks for the link, I'll definitely try it out when I am more capable.

Koko

Postby Koko » 2014-11-26, 4:26

(it)Beh, non sto più imparando il bolgaro. È accaduto senza intento. L'italiano e il ceco son i più eccitanti, suppongo.

(en-ca)I may instead do Japanese (despite what I say on the random language thread), or just leave it at two.

(cs)Pukod chcete vidět můj pokrok, prověřte mí thread[*] v českém a italském fórum.

[*]non so se sia un vero prestito o no…

Koko

Postby Koko » 2014-11-27, 7:33

Brought to mind by vijay, I may add Cree to my TAC languages :mrgreen: . Then I'd be learning the two languages of my ancestors (well, (great-)grandparents).

Koko

Postby Koko » 2014-12-04, 3:48

Mi ho accorso che non mi ho introdotto una volta— su qui né in persona. Scriverò così la mia introduzione in italiano, poi in ceco. ^^

Salve! Benvenuto al mio TAC. Mi chiamo Jon, ma su Unilang il nome è Koko. Ovvia, m'interessano le lingue — tanto in realtà. Ancora di più mi piace fare conlang. Attualmente sto facendo due conlang: l'isiano (l'ho coniato il nome italiano :whistle: ) e il simdo. Per questa sfida, studierò l'italiano ed il ceco. Se un'altra lingua mi interessa, può trovarsi qui ^^.

Son canadese. Sto a Kamloops, British Columbia. È bello, ma non mi piacciono gli inverni (qualsiasi inverno) per nulla. Hanno troppo freddi. Quindi spero di trasferirmi in Italia, quando vivrò a Firenze di Toscana ed essere felice che non avrò bisogno di svernare :D .

I gatti mi piacciono più di cani, però i lupi son i migliori personalmente. Ho (beh, abbiamo) una gatta e un cane. Chiamiamo la gatta Spooky, ed il cane Leo. Spooky ha sette anni, mentre Leo n'ha solo due. Lei è nera. Leo è un piccolo shitzu.

A finire, io… amo… cioccolato!

Mille grazie alla persona di correggermi. Anche, la persona sotto di me si chiede perché ho scritto questa frase se non è il gioco.

IpseDixit
Language Forum Moderator

Postby IpseDixit » 2014-12-04, 10:31

Koko wrote:Mi ho accorso sono accorto che non mi ho introdotto sono presentato neanche una volta— qui né in persona (what do you mean by in persona?). Scriverò così la mia introduzione in italiano, poi in ceco. ^^

Salve! Benvenuti al mio TAC. Mi chiamo Jon, ma su Unilang il nome è Koko. Ovviamente, m'interessano le lingue — tanto in realtà davvero tanto. Ancora di più mi piace fare conlang inventare lingue artificiali. Attualmente sto facendo inventando due conlang lingue artificiali (or you can also say: attualmente ne sto inventando due): l'isiano (ho coniato il nome italiano :whistle: ) e il simdo. Per questa sfida, studierò l'italiano ed il ceco. Se un'altra lingua mi interessa, può trovarsi qui ^^.

Sono canadese. Sto a Kamloops, nella Colombia Britannica. È bello, ma non mi piacciono gli inverni (qualsiasi inverno) per nulla. Hanno Sono troppo freddi. Quindi spero di trasferirmi in Italia, quando vivrò a Firenze in Toscana, ed essere sarò felice che non avrò bisogno di svernare :D .

I gatti mi piacciono più dei cani, però i lupi sono i migliori personalmente. Ho (beh, abbiamo) una gatta e un cane. Chiamiamo la gatta Spooky, ed il cane Leo. Spooky ha sette anni, mentre Leo ne ha solo due. Lei è nera. Leo è un piccolo shitzu.

Per finire, io… amoil cioccolato!

Mille grazie alla persona di correggermi che mi correggerà. Anche Inoltre, la persona sotto di me si chiede perché ho scritto questa frase se non è il gioco.

Koko

Postby Koko » 2014-12-05, 0:22

On in persona: http://www.wordreference.com/enit/in%20person. Sbaglia?

Ora so il nome della mia provincia n.n!

IpseDixit
Language Forum Moderator

Postby IpseDixit » 2014-12-05, 0:26

Koko wrote:On in persona: http://www.wordreference.com/enit/in%20person. Sbaglia?

No, non sbaglia però mi sembrava strano che volessi dire quello...

Koko

Postby Koko » 2014-12-05, 0:35

Le sole volte che mi presenterò mai sono quando dobbiamo presentarci a scuola per iniziare l'anno. Allora le introduzioni sono nel'inglese, quindi non ne ho mai fatto in un'altra lingua (neanche il francese :shock: ).

dEhiN
Language Forum Moderator

Postby dEhiN » 2014-12-10, 8:43

I see you're already considering jumping around from language to language! Some advice from someone who went from essentially 1 to 2 to 4 to 8 to 20 languages in one year, you may want to stick to only 3! Wanderlusting is hard to control, but there are tradeoffs to doing many languages - you don't progress too far in any one language. So if you're ok with knowing a bit in multiple languages, go for it. But if you want to reach the goals you stated in the first post, you might want to stick to your original plan.

Another option is to focus on the 3 you listed, but passively learn Japanese and Cree. So you dabble, you read and learn a little bit here and there. Perhaps as a treat after you've completed a daily or weekly goal in your main 3 languages. Or perhaps during a break from studying your main 3.
Je veux parler toutes les langues dans le monde!

Koko

Postby Koko » 2014-12-11, 4:10

Hey dEhiN :) !

Thanks for the advise. I'm currently only doing Italian and Czech. These I find the most interesting of what I want to study.

Koko

Postby Koko » 2014-12-11, 5:39

La mia voce è la peggiore! L'accento non si cambia per tutta lingua che provo a parlare!

I am the perfect example of the necessity to work not only on pronunciation, but of accent. You may have the phonemes and allophones perfect, but you definitely sound bad if you sound obviously foreign.

Koko

Postby Koko » 2014-12-13, 7:02

Ho appena scritto una lista di tutte le parole in italiano che mi ho insegnato.

Conosco più parole che ho pensato! Non vengono a tanto in tutto, però ci sono stesso molto.

IpseDixit
Language Forum Moderator

Postby IpseDixit » 2014-12-13, 13:49

Koko wrote:Ho appena scritto una lista di tutte le parole in italiano che mi ho insegnato ho imparato.

Conosco più parole che ho pensato di quel che pensavo!

Non vengono a tanto in tutto, però ci sono stesso molto.

:?: :?: :?: :?:

Return to “Total Annihilation Challenge”