[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
TAC 2015 - IpseDixit (pt, lld, fr, he, ru) - Page 5 - UniLang

TAC 2015 - IpseDixit (pt, lld, fr, he, ru)

This forum is for the Total Annihilation Challenge. See the sticky thread for more information.

Moderators: Car, Luís, Johanna, Aurinĭa, Yserenhart, kibo, ''', Global Moderators

IpseDixit

Re: TAC 2015 - IpseDixit (português, ladin, עברית, русский)

Postby IpseDixit » 2015-02-20, 13:22

Time for a few considerations:

Now that my Ladin is quite advanced and hence I don't have much to do with it except for learning new words and a bunch of irregular verbs, and now that my Portuguese is at some intermediate level and my studies of it are going quite smoothly for now, except for a few nasty irregular verbs, I've decided to take up French again.

I've also decided not to do German, at least not in a close future.

This week has been dedicated mainly to Hebrew. I've studied 3 new bynianim (the regular ones), how to form the adverbs, the comparatives and superlatives and a few other things. What I need to do is to start building up my personal vocabulary because I know too few words. But I have an ace up my sleeve :P

I hope to also start some Russian because I've been procrastinating this language for too long. :S

vijayjohn
Language Forum Moderator

Re: TAC 2015 - IpseDixit (pt, lld, fr, he, ru)

Postby vijayjohn » 2015-02-22, 4:41

Haha I have that same book for Japanese. :P

IpseDixit

Re: TAC 2015 - IpseDixit (pt, lld, fr, he, ru)

Postby IpseDixit » 2015-02-23, 17:15

vijayjohn wrote:Haha I have that same book for Japanese. :P

It's a great resource. :lol:

Return to “Total Annihilation Challenge”