[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
Bingles - Caygua (Gayogo̱ho:nǫ’) - Page 2 - UniLang

Bingles - Caygua (Gayogo̱ho:nǫ’)

Moderator: księżycowy

vijayjohn
Language Forum Moderator

Re: Bingles - Caygua (Gayogo̱ho:nǫ’)

Postby vijayjohn » 2014-12-25, 16:05

Bingles wrote:
vijayjohn wrote:
Bingles wrote:This is the short version Thanksgiving Address that believers of the Gaihwi:io would say every time they wake up and when they go to sleep and before important meetings, assemblies etc.

What's the Gaihwi:io?

EDIT: Oh, I guess what you're talking about is this, right?

Yes, Longhouse!

Thanks everybody I will update more soon, I am very busy lately with the holidays and stuff! :silly:

Not at all, thank you! :D

Bingles

Postby Bingles » 2015-02-06, 3:55

Long time no see Unilang!

Sgę:nǫjih gęh?

Ohswe:gę’ ha’ge:’.Gaya’dago:wah wę̱hni’dade’, hwihs dewahshę: hehsgahawihs agahdędi’. Gayogo̱hno:nǫ’ agadewayę’s! Ohaydǫ̱hsrǫ:dǫ’ agni:nǫ’? lol.

(How are you doing?

I went to Ohsweken. I left on January 25th. I studied Cayuga. I bought a book (?) (I don't know how to incorporate nouns yet which sucks but I think that's right.)

---

Is anybody still interested in Cayuga? What topic should I cover next that's simple?
 (cay)
Gayogo̱hnǫ’ gadewayę’s
I am studying the Cayuga language
Bennett Joe gya:sǫh. Kanadagwa:dih hǫ:weh knagre’ ne’ wa’ne:.
My name is Bennett Joe. I live on the Canadian side right now

księżycowy
Language Forum Moderator

Postby księżycowy » 2015-02-06, 10:29

I'm most definitely still interested. :D

As for a new topic to cover, I'm not sure.

On a completely different note, I notice the Teaching Grammar is now available. I'm going to get a copy this week I think. I hope they post some audio like they did for Wadehwayistanih (I hope I spelled that right, I don't have the book in front of me right now)

I'm still trying to get the other languages I study on some sort of schedule, so I haven't been able to do much with Cayuga lately. I hope to get around to it soon though.

Sorry to clog your thread up.
þūhte mē þæt ic gesāwe syllicre trēow on lyft lædan lēohte bewunden bēama beorhtost.

Return to “North American Indigenous Languages”