[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
Kelewikiona i ka ‘Ōlelo Hawai‘i / TV in Hawai‘ian - UniLang

Kelewikiona i ka ‘Ōlelo Hawai‘i / TV in Hawai‘ian

Moderator: Yserenhart

ILuvEire
Link Moderator

Kelewikiona i ka ‘Ōlelo Hawai‘i / TV in Hawai‘ian

Postby ILuvEire » 2011-06-10, 4:11

Aloha kākou! I've discovered a Hawai‘ian TV channel that posts collections of programming aimed at Native Hawai‘ians: ‘Ōiwi.tv. It's pretty cool, there are lots of shows in English about Native Hawai‘ian and Polynesian things, there's a cartoon in Hawai‘ian and a pretty legit set of lessons called Ka Leo ‘Ōiwi (The Native Voice). It's interesting, and also makes for good listening practice (and it's great to show your support for broadcasting in Hawai‘ian!)
[flag]de[/flag] [flag]da[/flag] [flag]fr-qc[/flag] [flag]haw[/flag] [flag]he[/flag] [flag]es[/flag]
Current focus: [flag]ga[/flag] [flag]ar[/flag]
Facebook | tumblr | Twitter
“We need to make books cool again. If you go home with somebody and they don't have books, don't fuck them.” —John Waters

Return to “Australian, Austronesian and Papuan Languages”