1 round, 6 favorites: 7-5-4-3-2-1 points.
The nomination rules:
- Every registered Unilanger may nominate
- A user must not nominate more than 1 song (first nomination counts)
- There must not be more than 1 nomination per language (first nomination counts)
- You may nominate a song in any language, regardless of the languages you speak
- National or regional variants of the same language count as different languages
- Additionally, one non-language song (instrumental or without meaningful lyrics) is allowed
- When nominating, you must submit the following information: name of the language, name of the song, name of the artist(s), link to a video/MP3 accessible without registering
- Songs that participated in previous contests must not be nominated
The voting rules:
- Every registered Unilanger may vote
- To vote, send me a PM with your 6 favorites ordered by your preference
- Each user's favorite song will receive 7 points, #2: 5 points, #3: 4 points, #4: 3 points, #5: 2 points, #6: 1 point
- A user must not vote more than once (last vote counts)
- Participants are not allowed to vote for the songs they submitted
- A vote is only valid if it lists 6 different songs from the official nomination list, and none of these 6 songs have been nominated by that same user. Only votes sent by PM to Youngfun are valid.
- The tie-breaking rule is that, in the event that two or more songs tie for first place and for other places the song that received points from the greater number of voters is the winner. If there is still a tie, the second tie-breaker is to count the number of voters who assigned 7 points to each entry in the tie. Tie-breaks continue with 5 points and one point until the tie is resolved.
- Once this thread is created - 16 March 2015: Nomination period
- 17 - 31 March 2015: Voting period
- 1 April 2015: Results are announced