[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
Should we allow songs from FSC 30 to be nominated again? - UniLang

Should we allow songs from FSC 30 to be nominated again?

This forum is to learn about foreign cultures and habits, because language skills are not everything you need as a world citizen...

Moderators: Car, Luís, Johanna, Aurinĭa, Yserenhart, kibo, Global Moderators

Poll ended at 2015-03-31, 4:35

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 4

Youngfun
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Youngfun » 2015-03-21, 4:35

The Forum Song Contest 30 (October 2013) had no votes; but all the songs from that contest have been put under "Used songs" so that we're not allowed to nominate them again in the next contests.

So I decided to put someone's objection to vote:
[...] I'm not sure if songs from the "dead" FSC 30 should be on the list [of Used songs]. There were no voters and the contest took a long break after it. Therefore, my view is that those songs can play again. It's not a request though, because it needs to be discussed. What do you think?

This poll will end at the end of March.

Return to “Culture”