[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
the person after me game - Page 401 - UniLang

the person after me game

Moderators: JackFrost, dEhiN

IpseDixit

Re: the person after me game

Postby IpseDixit » 2015-02-04, 23:55

AFAIK I'm not lactose intolerant but if I were, I'd definitely find it very difficult to give up on those things.

The person after me will tell us in what city of their country, besides theirs, they would like to live.

Viridzen

Postby Viridzen » 2015-02-05, 0:59

Well, I'd like to live in Baltimore one day; other than that, I can't think of any definite cities I'd want to live in.

The person after me is struggling with something.
Please, correct my errors. S'il vous plaît, corrigez mes erreurs.
C2:  (en) B1: Focusing on:  (fr) (A2),  (got)

IpseDixit

Postby IpseDixit » 2015-02-06, 13:06

Yes.

The person after me hates the climate of the region where they live.

Alisa=)

Postby Alisa=) » 2015-02-06, 14:36

I don't think so. Yes, climate in my region changes constantly, but I like it anyway. I like foggy and rainy days in Saint-Petersburg.

The person after me would like to know more about his/her country's history.

IpseDixit

Postby IpseDixit » 2015-02-07, 15:25

Yes, I would.

The person after me likes ancient books.

Alisa=)

Postby Alisa=) » 2015-02-07, 17:42

Yes, I like ancient books. I have held one of that books in my hands lately. It was Carl Linnaeus' lifetime edition of Systema Naturae. It's such an amazing feel to turn old pages carefully!

The person after me likes films with Audrey Hepburn.

tiuwiu

Postby tiuwiu » 2015-02-07, 20:50

No, she was a great actor but I don't like any of the films she's been in.

The person after me has great taste in horror films.
Last edited by tiuwiu on 2015-02-07, 22:57, edited 1 time in total.

Levike

Postby Levike » 2015-02-07, 21:19

That's a genre that I really like. But the ones I like are mostly because of the plot.
Jessabelle, The Woman in Black, The Unborn.
There was a Korean one that I absolutely loved, but I cannot recall its title.

What's the last game the person after me has played?
Hungarian (hu) Nem egy nap alatt épült Buda vára. _______German (de) Wo ein Wille ist, da ist auch ein Weg.
English (en) Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. __Spanish (es) No hay ceguera peor que no querer mirar.
Romanian (ro) Nu întinde arcul până nu este bine aşezată săgeata.

iodalach93
Location: originally from Volterra (Italy), studying in Forlì (Italy)

Postby iodalach93 » 2015-02-07, 23:18

Criminal Case on Facebook.

The following person uses social networking websites on a daily basis.
Mothertongue: Italian (it) Currently studying/practicing: British English (en) American English (en-US) Russian (ru) MSA (ar) Lebanese Arabic (ar-LB) Studied: Latin (la) Ancient Greek (grc) Speaking some: French (fr) Spanish (es-ES) Catalan (ca) European Portuguese (pt-PT) Brazilian Portuguese (pt-BR) Swedish (sv) Bulgarian (bg) Irish Gaelic (ga) Persian (fa) Beginner in: Romanian (ro) German (de) Icelandic (is) Polish (pl) Hungarian (hu) Lithuanian (lt) Greatly interested in: Sanskrit (sa) Etruscan (ett) Danish (da) Norwegian Bokmål (no-NB) Japanese (ja) Czech (cs) Croatian (hr) Finnish (fi) Tatar (tt) Turkish (tr) Azerbaijani (az) Georgian (ka) Coptic (cop) Hebrew (he) Syriac (syc) Maltese (mt) Armenian (hy-E) Albanian (sq) Modern Greek (el)

hashi
Language Forum Moderator

Postby hashi » 2015-02-08, 2:26

Alisa=) wrote:I don't think so. Yes, the climate in my region changes constantly, but I like it anyway. I like foggy and rainy days in Saint-Petersburg.

Alisa=) wrote:Yes, I like ancient books. I have held one of that those books in my hands lately. It was Carl Linnaeus' lifetime edition of Systema Naturae. It's such an amazing feeling to turn old pages carefully

iodalach93 wrote:The following person uses social networking websites on a daily basis.

Yes, usually Facebook.

The person after me has shares in a company.

tiuwiu

Postby tiuwiu » 2015-02-08, 7:45

No, I haven't.

The person after me thinks it's a beautiful day outside.

hashi
Language Forum Moderator

Postby hashi » 2015-02-08, 8:25

tiuwiu wrote:No, I haven't don't.

The person after me thinks it's a beautiful day outside.

It's night time here, but today was cloudy and muggy, so no.

The person after me thrives in hot weather.

Levike

Postby Levike » 2015-02-08, 11:28

A spring or autumn-like weather is the best.
I like it very hot only if I want to burn myself or go swimming.

The person below me likes to play Monopoly.
Hungarian (hu) Nem egy nap alatt épült Buda vára. _______German (de) Wo ein Wille ist, da ist auch ein Weg.
English (en) Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. __Spanish (es) No hay ceguera peor que no querer mirar.
Romanian (ro) Nu întinde arcul până nu este bine aşezată săgeata.

IpseDixit

Postby IpseDixit » 2015-02-10, 15:27

Kind of. I need to be in the right state of mind, though.

The person below me lives near the border of their country, and if their country is an island or an archipelago, they'll tell us whether they live near the coast.

tiuwiu

Postby tiuwiu » 2015-02-10, 19:48

Yes, only a few miles away from the border to the Netherlands and Belgium.

The person after me is a great singer.

Cesare M.

Postby Cesare M. » 2015-02-10, 20:01

Nah, not the best one at all lol

The person after me considers himself or herself the most laziest UniLang user lol

Lada
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Lada » 2015-02-11, 8:00

Mmm, I don't know other people so well to make such a comparison, so I'm just lazy like many people on Earth :)

The person after me is not persistent in their interests and tends to change hobbies quite often.

tiuwiu

Postby tiuwiu » 2015-02-11, 18:50

Yes and No. I practice 2 hobbies since I was a little girl more or less since I was 5 years old and I started writing when I was in elementary school. But I also have had (or had had?) a lot of hobbies/interest I dropped after a few months, such as doing a second sport, or learning an instrument.

The person after me thinks the best lazy hobby is drinking beer (wine/champagne/...) and watching football (soccer/ice hockey/...) on TV.

IpseDixit

Postby IpseDixit » 2015-02-12, 22:01

I don't like football.

The person after me is able to nominate at least three of the corporations that make up the Dow Jones (without looking that up on the internet).

TheStrayCat

Postby TheStrayCat » 2015-02-12, 22:35

No, I won't even try this. :)

The person after me wants to be able to speak all extinct languages.

Return to “English”