[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 402: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 402: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Trying to get property of non-object
Could you help me formulating questions? - UniLang

Could you help me formulating questions?

Moderators: dEhiN, JackFrost

superlearning

Could you help me formulating questions?

Postby superlearning » 2013-09-21, 4:20

Hi everybody.
Friends, could you help me formulating questions for the answers below?

Thank you a lot.

Paul. :roll:

1. Yes, because we got their help we were able to finish everything way before the deadline.

2. Don't worry. She likes your work as much as she likes mine.

3. No, despite their effort they weren't able to join us.

4. Yes, they have. As the days passed they got closer and closer.

5. No, while some people where very committed, others didn't every care about it

6. Although I wanted to, I couldn’t do it.

Dormouse559
Language Forum Moderator

Re: Could you help me formulating questions?

Postby Dormouse559 » 2013-09-21, 6:21

Could you give us something specific that you need help with? Question word order, understanding the context, what?
N'hésite pas à corriger mes erreurs.

learningr

Re: Could you help me formulating questions?

Postby learningr » 2014-10-07, 21:31

É uma questão do book 8 da wizard? Você por acaso tem ela aí?

Return to “English”