Yeay, today I had my English exam at the University of Letters.
It went quite well, except the listening part, but at the writing one I filled the whole space.
At the speaking part I said the most random things I ever said in my life,
maybe I was just being too nervous, but it went ... sort of well.
- Are you good with animals?
- Once I had 20 fish, little ones, but slowly their numbers decreased
until I was left with one that fatally committed suicide.
- Oh dear, but how about dogs?
- My grandparents always had dogs, I really love them, I mean to pet and to play with them,
but when it comes to taking care of them, that option won't even cross my mind.
- Okay, why do you need this language certificate for?
- Well, I would like to go to Hungary or Poland with Erasmus and they require one.
- But why Poland?
- Because it'll be fun to attempt to speak in sign-language,
because I'll finally try new food that have names I can't even pronounce
because I'll have to pay with money I don't even know the value of
and because other reasons I didn't come up with yet.
Nem egy nap alatt épült Buda vára. _______
Wo ein Wille ist, da ist auch ein Weg.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. __
No hay ceguera peor que no querer mirar.
Nu întinde arcul până nu este bine aşezată săgeata.