[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
Carlos' attempts on ქართული - UniLang

Carlos' attempts on ქართული

Strigo

Carlos' attempts on ქართული

Postby Strigo » 2013-04-27, 10:06

Hello :)

I'm currently studying at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and came across two books for learning Georgian: Essentials of Georgian grammar, with Conjugation Tables of 250 Most Commonly Used Verbs by Shorena Kurtsikidze and Beginner's Georgian by Dodona Kiziria. So, I was wondering if there's anybody here who could check if my exercises are correct or not.

Regards,
Carlos.
Aquí es donde traduzco diariamente música israelí del hebreo al español

[flag]cl[/flag] native; [flag]en[/flag] fluent; [flag]il[/flag] lower advanced ; [flag]pt-BR[/flag] read fluently, understand well, speak not so badly (specially after some Itaipava); recently focusing on [flag]sv[/flag][flag]ar[/flag] and I promised myself to finish my [flag]ru[/flag] New Penguin Russian Course: A Complete Course for Beginners in less than a month (12/oct/2013). Wants to wake up one day speaking [flag]ka[/flag][flag]lt[/flag] and any Turkic language.

HoneyBuzzard

Re: Carlos' attempts on ქართული

Postby HoneyBuzzard » 2013-04-27, 12:12

I don't think we have any native speakers at the moment, and I don't own Essentials, but I could give it a try. It isn't necessary for Dodona Kiziria's Beginner's Georgian though, it has its own key starting from page 219. :)

D39

Postby D39 » 2013-04-28, 20:00

Strigo wrote:Hello :)

I'm currently studying at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and came across two books for learning Georgian: Essentials of Georgian grammar, with Conjugation Tables of 250 Most Commonly Used Verbs by Shorena Kurtsikidze and Beginner's Georgian by Dodona Kiziria. So, I was wondering if there's anybody here who could check if my exercises are correct or not.

Regards,
Carlos.

Hi, Carlos!
I would like to ask you if you can, by any means (either by picture or scan), digitalize the book of Shorena Kurtsikidze and share it. I've tried to get in the possesion of it, but... no success. Then, maybe we can correct eachother. :D
Thank you in advance!
Succes with the study and all the best!
Romania - land of wather, land of stone! Land of our ancestors! Land onto which we were born! Land of fight for freedom and UNITY! Romania - land of the ROMANIANS!

E}{pugnator

Postby E}{pugnator » 2013-05-07, 19:05

I'd like to ask you all the same my friend! Maybe you could bring a copy then send a copy over the Andes once you're back :D

I'm sorry to tell you Beginner's Georgian won't bring you any further, it's much dry than the average TY's or Colloquials. There's a long way to go after that, but there are several resources online.
Learning Georgian, Mandarin Chinese, Russian and Papiamentu from scratch. Trying to brush up my Norwegian up to an advanced level.

Return to “Georgian (ქართული)”