[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
Reading Arabic News Texts - UniLang

Reading Arabic News Texts

Moderator: eskandar

123ab

Reading Arabic News Texts

Postby 123ab » 2014-06-11, 12:44

Hi,

I translated this Arabic article from Al Jazeera's website into English.

Click to see the English translation: PDF version | Word version | HTML version
I am a freelance Arabic to English translator.

Please visit my website www.arabicenglish.net

123ab

Re: Reading Arabic News Texts

Postby 123ab » 2014-06-12, 16:24

I made some corrections to the translation found in the links in my previous post.

I hope to add translations of other news articles/texts soon.

123ab

Re: Reading Arabic News Texts

Postby 123ab » 2014-07-09, 7:19

Hi,

Would anyone be interested in purchasing English translations of Arabic news articles and other texts with a reading of the Arabic text by a native speaker and a fully vowelized version of the Arabic text?

If so, please let me know as I would like to hear from you.

Return to “Arabic (العربية)”