[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
Need practice speaking Arabic - UniLang

Need practice speaking Arabic

Moderator: eskandar

Flashbak910

Need practice speaking Arabic

Postby Flashbak910 » 2014-08-25, 1:23

Hello,

I am in need of practice in speaking Arabic in order to practice grammatical conjugations in a sentence. The field which I'm studying at the moment is Sarf or verb morphology, and I am having a tough time memorizing the numerous conjugations. I was recommended to use them in a contextual sentence as it would ease my absorption of their forms and usage.

Would anyone like to help me practice, preferrably those with an extensive knowledge of Arabic grammar? I have Skype and my username is jason.jadloski.
Native:[flag]en-us[/flag] Currently studying:[flag]ar[/flag],[flag]pl[/flag]
Seeking materials for/will soon study in near future:[flag]tr[/flag],[flag]fa[/flag],[flag]sk[/flag]

Return to “Arabic (العربية)”