[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
Translation: Serenity Prayer - UniLang

Translation: Serenity Prayer

Moderator: eskandar

Linguistic14

Translation: Serenity Prayer

Postby Linguistic14 » 2015-01-26, 19:58

Hey guys,

I was wondering what the Serenity Prayer would be in Arabic.

In English, it's:
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

After some research, I saw this:
اللهم امنحني السكينة لأتقبل ما لا أستطيع تغييره, والشجاعة لأغير ما أستطيع تغييره, والحكمة لأعرف الفرق بينهما

Is this correct?
みんなさんのSkypeユーザーネームは何ですか?
大家的Skype用户名是什么?
여러분의 Skype이름이 무엇습니다?

Babelfish
Language Forum Moderator

Re: Translation: Serenity Prayer

Postby Babelfish » 2015-01-30, 18:55

It is a correct translation as far as I can judge. I don't know if it's an official version, though.
Native languages: Hebrew (he) & English (en)

מן המקום בו אנו צודקים לא יפרחו לעולם פרחים באביב (יהודה עמיחי)
From the place where we are in the right, flowers will never grow in the spring (Yhuda Amihay)

Return to “Arabic (العربية)”