[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
I need help with 3 sentences - UniLang

I need help with 3 sentences

Moderator: Mulder-21

iHaveGREATidea

I need help with 3 sentences

Postby iHaveGREATidea » 2012-06-14, 4:57

Who can help me?

Aleco
Language Forum Moderator

Re: I need help with 3 sentences

Postby Aleco » 2012-06-15, 14:22

There are several people here who can. Can you post the sentences here, or do you need to send them by PM (private message)?
Native (no) Fluent (en-us)
Understands (sv) Understands (dk) Studied (ja)
Understands some (nl) Mom's side of the family (fo) Studies now and then (et) Curious about (cs)

Return to “Danish (Dansk)”