[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
Erasmus year in Denmark - UniLang

Erasmus year in Denmark

Moderator: Mulder-21

Mondschein

Erasmus year in Denmark

Postby Mondschein » 2012-10-28, 18:33

Goddag everyone,
I'm planning my Erasmus year, and I think I'm going to spend it in Denmark. I always loved Scandinavia and its languages, and Denmark seems to fit what I'm looking for. Now I want to prepare this year as good as possible, and I want to learn the language of course. For the moment I listen to danish radio without understanding anything, but I thought it could be usefull to train my ears a little. Do you know any good online lessions to start with? Or what would you recommand for my situation? For the moment I use netdansk. I also speak german.
Tak!

modus.irrealis

Re: Erasmus year in Denmark

Postby modus.irrealis » 2012-10-31, 14:37

I know of http://www.danskherognu.dk, but I didn't really use it enough to judge it.

But netdansk seems to be the Lærdansk program online, and I assume you'll take the Lærdansk courses when you're here -- I'm working in Denmark right now and it's great that these courses are free for residents. But the first course is pretty slow-going and I wouldn't mind it being faster so that I can learn more Danish while I'm here, so it might be good for you to do the netdansk course and then be able to go into a higher level once you get here.

Mondschein

Re: Erasmus year in Denmark

Postby Mondschein » 2012-11-11, 9:27

Ok thank you :)

Return to “Danish (Dansk)”