[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
Learn German online - UniLang

Learn German online

elos

Learn German online

Postby elos » 2014-01-13, 12:56

Hello everyone,

i am looking for websites and youtube channels to learn german language. Thoes anyone knows for some good and verifed sies/channels?

Thank you,
Kind regards

vijayjohn
Language Forum Moderator

Re: Learn German online

Postby vijayjohn » 2014-01-28, 7:48

Well, I'd like to recommend german.about.com. I don't think it's been updated in quite a while, but it's a pretty useful resource for students of German. (At least, I definitely found it useful when I was studying German).

Samira

Postby Samira » 2014-08-18, 8:03

Hey,
hast Du Dir diese Seite hier schon mal angeguckt ? http://www.papagei.com/
Eine spanische Freundin von mir hat dort einen Videosprachkurs gemacht, den sie sehr gut fand. Vielleicht ist das ja auch was für Dich?! Wie gut ist dein Deutsch denn bereits?
I don't want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone if possible, Jew, gentile, black man, white. We all want to help one another,human beings are like thatWe want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery.We don't want to hate and despise one another
In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful. But we have lost the way. Greed has poisoned men's souls...

riwnodennyk

Postby riwnodennyk » 2014-08-25, 18:24

Ich habe das nur seit kurzer Zeit entdeckt. Aber sie sieht wirklich toll aus, und behaupt einige "Best app awards" haben. Ich nutze es meinst auf meinem Handy als ich im Verkehr bin. So ein Ersatz für die Spielen. Sie lehrt beide Vokabular und Grammatik https://www.duolingo.com/

Die andere Anwendung, welche ich früher benutzt hatte, ist http://www.memrise.com/ . Sie ist lediglich für das Vokabular-Lernen.

Beide Anwendungen sind kostenlos und bieten die Android, IOS und Web-Versions.

I have discovered it not so long time ago. But it looks really cool and claims to gain several "Best app awards". I use it mainly on my phone while in traffic. Such a substitute for playing games. It teaches both vocabulary and grammar https://www.duolingo.com/

Another app, that I have used before is http://www.memrise.com/ It is solely for vocabulary learning.

Both apps are free and have got Android, IOS and Web versions.
Native  (uk), OK  (be.Tara)  (en)  (pl), Some  (de)  (fr), Beginner  (tr)  (ro), Kudos to  (crh)  (ca)  (ga)  (eu)

Prowler

Postby Prowler » 2014-10-12, 17:12

vijayjohn wrote:Well, I'd like to recommend german.about.com. I don't think it's been updated in quite a while, but it's a pretty useful resource for students of German. (At least, I definitely found it useful when I was studying German).

I used that website as a reference a few times when I was still trying to grasp the basics of the language. It's a free alternative to grammar books.

Papagei looks interesting. I like the way it looks, at least.
Fluent: (en) Intermediate:  (de) Wants to learn:  (nl) (fr) (ja) (no)

vijayjohn
Language Forum Moderator

Postby vijayjohn » 2015-02-10, 20:36

Prowler wrote:
vijayjohn wrote:Well, I'd like to recommend german.about.com. I don't think it's been updated in quite a while, but it's a pretty useful resource for students of German. (At least, I definitely found it useful when I was studying German).

I used that website as a reference a few times when I was still trying to grasp the basics of the language.

I used to use it, too. Haven't used it in a while, though.

Return to “German (Deutsch)”