[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 402: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 402: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Trying to get property of non-object
"Disney Lögin" - Textar - UniLang

"Disney Lögin" - Textar

Seachd12

"Disney Lögin" - Textar

Postby Seachd12 » 2013-01-26, 19:38

I've always been proud of my Icelandic heritage (my grandma's side of the family came from the Vopnafjörður area), and took a little bit of Icelandic at school here in Canada.

A long time ago I bought a CD of Disney songs from an Icelandic store. I'm not sure where the CD is now, but I have the songs on my computer.

I was able to find a site that, while no longer updated, has the lyrics to a lot of the songs. The lyrics to one of the songs are missing, and it really bugs me because it's one of the nicest songs. It's called "Sögur" from "Fríða og dýrið". As far as I'm able to tell, it seems to be from the Beauty and the Beast Christmas movie.

I guess I'm just hoping someone knows the song and the lyrics. I can't find them anywhere!

Seachd12

Re: "Disney Lögin" - Textar

Postby Seachd12 » 2013-01-28, 4:18

Well, Youtube pulled through. 12 years of casual searching finally pays off! :silly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFOfjJBW02s

johnklepac

Postby johnklepac » 2013-04-01, 14:15

That's pretty cool. I don't know anyone who has any Icelandic ancestry.

Hrafnkell

Postby Hrafnkell » 2013-09-22, 6:40

Wow, many many thanks for this. I'm Icelandic, and have been looking for this song on the web for quite some time.

Takk fyrir kærlega
Kveðjur,
Hrafnkell

Return to “Icelandic (Íslenska)”