[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
Waar vinderen audioboek un podcasts - UniLang

Waar vinderen audioboek un podcasts

Moderator: Aurinĭa

riyadh88

Waar vinderen audioboek un podcasts

Postby riyadh88 » 2010-09-15, 10:51

Waar kan ik vinderen audioboek un podcasts het Netherlandese taal ?

Ik ben sorry voor mijn fouten un alvast bedankt :D

dorenda

Re: Waar vinderen audioboek un podcasts

Postby dorenda » 2010-09-15, 19:59

riyadh88 wrote:Waar kan ik vinderen audioboeken en podcasts vinden in het Nederlands taal ?

Ik ben sorry voor mijn fouten en alvast bedankt :D

Audioboeken:
http://www.radioboeken.be/radioboeken.php?lang=NL
http://boeken.vpro.nl/dossiers/17468829/
http://librivox.org/newcatalog/search_a ... ion=Search

Een paar verhaaltjes die ik eens opgenomen heb, en links naar de tekst om mee te lezen:
http://www.youtube.com/user/szalala?feature=mhsn#g/u

En hier heb je misschien ook wel iets aan:
http://www.2bdutch.nl/
нехай мій гаманець порожній
моя дорога невідома
я стану вільним, подорожнім
найголовніше вийти з дому

riyadh88

Postby riyadh88 » 2010-09-15, 21:30

Bedankt. voor adioboeken en podcasts
I have tasted and they speak too fast

About the correction thanks again for correction

I thought that taal means language,

can you explain when we have use taal and when we haven't not use it for indicate a language?

I wait an your reply.
bye

dorenda

Postby dorenda » 2010-09-17, 20:40

riyadh88 wrote:Bedankt. voor adioboeken en podcasts
I have tasted and they speak too fast
Yes, the audiobooks are of course meant for native speakers. :) Those things that I recorded myself, I tried to speak slowly, but it's really hard to speak slowly and still have it sound natural. :) Maybe you can use a program to play them that has the possibility to play things slower.

riyadh88 wrote:I thought that taal means language,

can you explain when we have use taal and when we haven't not use it for indicate a language?
You are right, "taal" means language. I would say, in general "(het) Nederlands" is used more often than "de Nederlandse taal", and most of the time, when "de Nederlandse taal" is used, you can replace it with "het Nederlands". "De Nederlandse taal" would be better though in situations where you mention the Dutch language together with other Dutch things (e.g. de Nederlandse cultuur, de Nederlandse geschiedenis, etc.).
моя дорога невідома

riyadh88

Postby riyadh88 » 2010-09-18, 2:54

dorenda wrote:Yes, the audiobooks are of course meant for native speakers. Those things that I recorded myself, I tried to speak slowly, but it's really hard to speak slowly and still have it sound natural. Maybe you can use a program to play them that has the possibility to play things slower.

Ok thank you. :)

dorenda wrote:You are right, "taal" means language. I would say, in general "(het) Nederlands" is used more often than "de Nederlandse taal", and most of the time, when "de Nederlandse taal" is used, you can replace it with "het Nederlands". "De Nederlandse taal" would be better though in situations where you mention the Dutch language together with other Dutch things (e.g. de Nederlandse cultuur, de Nederlandse geschiedenis, etc.).

Thank you again for the expalnatiom. :)

dorenda

Postby dorenda » 2010-09-28, 15:11

riyadh88 wrote:I have tasted and they speak too fast
Is this a better speed, or is it still too fast?
Read along here.
моя дорога невідома

Return to “Dutch (Nederlands)”