[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 402: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 402: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Strigo — TAC to finish the New Penguin Russian Course - UniLang

Strigo — TAC to finish the New Penguin Russian Course

Moderators: Lada, voron

Strigo

Strigo — TAC to finish the New Penguin Russian Course

Postby Strigo » 2013-09-22, 2:23

Привет, друзья!

I must recognize, shamefully, that I bought this The New Penguin Russian Course for Beginners a long time ago. Like, 4 or 5 years ago. And back then I promised I'd have some sort of foundation in Russian language and I'd finished this book before turning 25. And the thing is: I'll turn 25 on October the 12th! (and there's nothing worse than dissapointing yourself).

It seems I focused too much on my Modern Hebrew and I left this aside. So, I don't know if I'll reach the goal of finishing this learning book but I will definetly give a shot.

So, may I count with your help and corrections on my exercises? I'd totally appreciate it.

пока!

Carlos.
Aquí es donde traduzco diariamente música israelí del hebreo al español

[flag]cl[/flag] native; [flag]en[/flag] fluent; [flag]il[/flag] lower advanced ; [flag]pt-BR[/flag] read fluently, understand well, speak not so badly (specially after some Itaipava); recently focusing on [flag]sv[/flag][flag]ar[/flag] and I promised myself to finish my [flag]ru[/flag] New Penguin Russian Course: A Complete Course for Beginners in less than a month (12/oct/2013). Wants to wake up one day speaking [flag]ka[/flag][flag]lt[/flag] and any Turkic language.

voron
Language Forum Moderator

Re: Strigo — TAC to finish the New Penguin Russian Course

Postby voron » 2013-09-22, 13:18

Good luck Carlos! We'll be happy to help you.

voron
Language Forum Moderator

Postby voron » 2013-09-30, 10:40

So Carlos, how is it going? Your deadline is in about 2 weeks. ;)

Strigo

Postby Strigo » 2013-10-05, 19:54

voron wrote:So Carlos, how is it going? Your deadline is in about 2 weeks. ;)

Well, it seems I'm going to fail because I had the hell of a week. But still, I'll start from now on. I'm going to post some exercises during the weekend :)

[flag]cl[/flag] native; [flag]en[/flag] fluent; [flag]il[/flag] lower advanced ; [flag]pt-BR[/flag] read fluently, understand well, speak not so badly (specially after some Itaipava); recently focusing on [flag]sv[/flag][flag]ar[/flag] and I promised myself to finish my [flag]ru[/flag] New Penguin Russian Course: A Complete Course for Beginners in less than a month (12/oct/2013). Wants to wake up one day speaking [flag]ka[/flag][flag]lt[/flag] and any Turkic language.

Strigo

Postby Strigo » 2014-03-30, 22:52

Finally!

I just started doing the exercises for this book, hoping to get a grasp of this cool language. I made a blog to post my answers to the questions and also an audiofile to practice my pronunciation (which is one of the cons of this book which has no audio support).

This is my first entry. All corrections and comments on my pronunciation are more than welcome.

Thanks!

Strigo

Postby Strigo » 2014-04-14, 0:54

Hey guys,

This is my second entry. Would you help me checking my answers and also giving me some general comments about my pronunciation?

Thanks you very much. спасибо за всё

LifeDeath

Postby LifeDeath » 2014-04-14, 17:10

Думаю все поймут тебя и с таким произношением. Лично мне кажется что стоит поработать над тем чтоб более четко произносить буквы. Еще я заметил что вместо "я" ты читаешь "ьа", а вместо "е" читаешь "ьэ", например: "Познокомтьэсь" / "познакомьтесь" или "Ваньа" / "Ваня". Просто произноси эти буквы одним звуком, потренируйся, удачи!

Return to “Russian (Русский)”