[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
翻訳の要請 (Translation Requests) - Page 8 - UniLang

翻訳の要請 (Translation Requests)

Moderator: hashi

pauro36

Re: 翻訳の要請 (Translation Requests)

Postby pauro36 » 2013-07-04, 11:43

I'm envious of those who can read a whole page Japanese text with all those kanji.. huiuhuhu

razlem

Postby razlem » 2013-08-07, 23:37

Can someone translate this text for me please? Google translate isn't giving me anything useful.

アンゴス語 (アンゴス自体が「人工言語」の意味なのでさらに「語」を付けるのは変だが、まだ無名な名前なので、ここでは「語」をあえて付けることで言語の名前であることを明示する) は、2011 年に開発が始まった、世界語系、すなわち世界中の言語から語彙を集めたタイプ、の人工言語である。ラ行音が 1 つしかなく (しかし代わりに yi や wu など発音しづらい音はある)、また孤立語、すなわち語形変化がない言語、だが、主要品詞は語尾の母音で示す、つまり、エスペラントから品詞語尾と相関詞表だけもらってほかは捨てた文法になっている。ちなみにライセンスは CC-BY-SA である。
語彙に関してかなり実験的であり、すなわち非常に概念的でミニマム指向なため、いわゆる哲学的言語やトキポナのような傾向が強く、使いこなすにはけっこうな試行錯誤を要するだろう。ただ、人工言語の初心者にはかえってこうしたものの方が使いやすかったりするのかもしれず、それで訳出した次第である

Thank you!
"For those language inventors, language was not an enemy to be tamed or reformed, but a muse. And they bowed down before her."
- Arika Okrent

(en-us):: (de):: (es)  (zh):: (cho)  (fi)  (sv)  (ir)
Image Wia wi nehas-kolwatos Angos! Check out my IAL Angos
Image Contributor to the Houma Language Project

Yasna

Postby Yasna » 2013-08-08, 2:35

It's just an introduction to the conlang "Angos".
Ein Buch muß die Axt sein für das gefrorene Meer in uns. - Kafka

johnklepac

Postby johnklepac » 2013-08-11, 20:06

razlem wrote:アンゴス語 (アンゴス自体が「人工言語」の意味なのでさらに「語」を付けるのは変だが、まだ無名な名前なので、ここでは「語」をあえて付けることで言語の名前であることを明示する) は、2011 年に開発が始まった、世界語系、すなわち世界中の言語から語彙を集めたタイプ、の人工言語である。ラ行音が 1 つしかなく (しかし代わりに yi や wu など発音しづらい音はある)、また孤立語、すなわち語形変化がない言語、だが、主要品詞は語尾の母音で示す、つまり、エスペラントから品詞語尾と相関詞表だけもらってほかは捨てた文法になっている。ちなみにライセンスは CC-BY-SA である。
語彙に関してかなり実験的であり、すなわち非常に概念的でミニマム指向なため、いわゆる哲学的言語やトキポナのような傾向が強く、使いこなすにはけっこうな試行錯誤を要するだろう。ただ、人工言語の初心者にはかえってこうしたものの方が使いやすかったりするのかもしれず、それで訳出した次第である

The Angos language (while putting "language" - since Angos itself means "constructed language" - is strange, here we use "language" to show that it's the language's name) is a constructed language that in 2011 began development and is a world language of the type that collects vocabulary from around the world. (...I was in the middle of translating the rest, which is difficult because of the sentence structure, but my mom started yelling at me so I must go.)

daniellle

Postby daniellle » 2013-11-13, 13:16

Is this difficult to decipher? :whistle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m1fmHUsfmw

I'd really like to have the text. :yep: :thanks:

Return to “Japanese (日本語)”