[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
How to get wapuro romaji? - UniLang

How to get wapuro romaji?

Moderator: hashi

johnklepac

How to get wapuro romaji?

Postby johnklepac » 2014-07-04, 0:52

I had it before my language bar disappeared for whatever reason and I got it back (which was a HUGE, painful task), but now the Japanese keyboard only allows me to type things in using kana, not with the Latin alphabet. I can't seem to find anywhere to download a wapuro romaji keyboard, either. Help, please?

johnklepac

Re: How to get wapuro romaji?

Postby johnklepac » 2014-07-06, 21:04

Never mind; I found it. It's in the options on the language toolbar.

Return to “Japanese (日本語)”