[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
Esonian videos and TV series - UniLang

Esonian videos and TV series

Moderator: hashi

tallinnestonia

Watch Estonia TV Channels Online for Free

Postby tallinnestonia » 2012-04-16, 15:19

Hi Guys,
How are you. I hope everything going well. If you are in this forum means you like Estonia a lot. If you like to watch Estonia TV Channels online for free, please visit http://onlinetvchannels.in/international/estonia.html

You can also watch more than 2000 TV Channels from different countries across the world by selecting the country.

zeme

Esonian videos and TV series

Postby zeme » 2012-09-22, 0:53

Let's make a list of Estonian videos, movies, and TV series accessible online.
The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.

ainurakne

Re: Esonian videos and TV series

Postby ainurakne » 2012-09-22, 9:46

I guess one of the largest collections of Estonian movies and TV series is available on the websites of Estonian national TV channels ETV and ETV2.
There are these sections called saadete järelvaatamine (afterviewing of shows):
Unfortunately, the English versions of these pages seem to be non-existent, and I am not sure at all how much of it (if any) is viewable outside of Estonia, so let me know if you try it out :wink:

I guess some shows there have also somekind of time limits of how long are they up there, but I haven't really dug into it :roll:

It should be possible to also watch something on the websites of some commercial channels, like Kanal 2 and TV3, but I haven't tried it myself yet.
Eesti keel (et) native, English (en) I can manage, Suomi (fi) trying to learn, Pусский (ru)&Deutsch (de) unfortunately, slowly fading away

kibo
Forum Administrator

Postby kibo » 2012-09-22, 12:29

Goals:
 (es) ➜ C1 (DELE)
 (de) ➜ B2
 (sv) ➜ B1/B2

zeme

Postby zeme » 2012-09-22, 16:24

These are fantastic! TV3 works well, although some shows can only be watched in Estonia.

Is there anything in Estonian with Estonian subtitles?
The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.

ainurakne

Postby ainurakne » 2012-09-22, 17:37

A humoristic show shown once a year, on new year's eve. It's mostly quite funny, for Estonians at least. :lol:

EDIT: added also ETV links just in case if one of the links dies.

But about Estonian subtitles on Estonian shows - I don't remember seeing them very often anywhere on the internet nor TV.

EDIT2
BTW the original of this this song from Tujurikkuja 3 is here.

Tujurikkuja 2010 left out clip about Euro and our old money, Eesti Kroon.
Unfortunately, no subtitles.
Eesti keel (et) native, English (en) I can manage, Suomi (fi) trying to learn, Pусский (ru)&Deutsch (de) unfortunately, slowly fading away

ainurakne

Postby ainurakne » 2012-12-12, 0:14

zeme wrote:Is there anything in Estonian with Estonian subtitles?
Jänku-Jussi multikatel on eestikeelsed subtiitrid all :lol: (Jänku-Juss cartoons have Estonian subtitles). Some of them should be also quite easy to understand.

The same in Võro language.

ainurakne

Postby ainurakne » 2013-04-15, 11:13

A short film about typical Estonian "rullnokad" (the only version I found that has somekind of subtitles): Tulnukas ehk Valdise pääsemine 11 osas
Warning: lots of profanity!

An educational short film about the bad effects of smoking to your organism:
Suits: part 1 and part 2
Warning: if you are very young or just don't like movies like "Saw", then it's better for you not to watch it!

Lumilintu

Postby Lumilintu » 2013-04-17, 15:52

ainurakne wrote:The same in Võro language.

:D
Võro on äge.
Image native mother tongue | Image wannabe mother tongue
Image speaking | Image Image Image studying | Image some day...

Return to “Estonian (Eesti keel)”