[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
TV shows with Basque audio/dubs and subtitles - UniLang

TV shows with Basque audio/dubs and subtitles

Moderator: arabarra

crush

TV shows with Basque audio/dubs and subtitles

Postby crush » 2014-10-29, 11:00

I've been searching around all over for shows that have Basque audio and Basque subtitles to accompany. I read an article not long ago talking about the subs2srs tool and thought i'd try to apply that to Basque. I've just converted a Mandarin movie into Anki flashcards and really like the idea, i've only gone through about a tenth of the flashcards and already the movie is much easier to follow. Does anyone know of anything with both subtitles and audio in Basque? I thought perhaps something like Doraemon or Shin Chan, but i can't find anything.
Guk euskaraz, zuk zergatik ez?

arabarra
Language Forum Moderator

Re: TV shows with Basque audio/dubs and subtitles

Postby arabarra » 2014-11-29, 11:33

Didn't you find anything interesting in:
http://sustatu.eus/azpitituluak/

crush

Re: TV shows with Basque audio/dubs and subtitles

Postby crush » 2015-03-21, 5:00

Thanks and sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, as far as i can tell, most of those subtitles are for movies in other languages that have no Basque dubs. I've found a number of shows in Basque and a number of shows with Basque subtitles, but so far none with both dubs and subtitles.
Guk euskaraz, zuk zergatik ez?

Return to “Basque (Euskara)”