[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
Ovidijus Vysniauskas - UniLang

Ovidijus Vysniauskas

luap

Ovidijus Vysniauskas

Postby luap » 2006-03-02, 20:01

Does anybody have any links to any of his songs especially any links to Lopšine Mylimai - How did it get no points - it is absoloutly fabulous (no pun intended on the English program with the same name)

Thanks

Mantaz

Postby Mantaz » 2006-03-03, 6:59

Hey,

too bad I can't find any of his songs in mp3. But this and other old Lithuanian Eurovisions songs were sung in this show (warn me if it doesn't, atm I don't have possibilities to check, whether this is the right show):

http://www.lrt.lt/ci.media.play.php?u=h ... id=1300362

luap

Postby luap » 2006-03-03, 18:12

Mantaz wrote:Hey,

too bad I can't find any of his songs in mp3. But this and other old Lithuanian Eurovisions songs were sung in this show (warn me if it doesn't, atm I don't have possibilities to check, whether this is the right show):

http://www.lrt.lt/ci.media.play.php?u=h ... id=1300362

Cheers

Return to “Lithuanian (Lietuvių kalba)”