[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Cooljugator Lithuanian Verb Conjugator - Page 2 - UniLang

Cooljugator Lithuanian Verb Conjugator

lyzazel

Re: Cooljugator Lithuanian Verb Conjugator

Postby lyzazel » 2011-12-19, 22:40

Well, we recently broke over the 2,000 word limit! I challenge you to find 3 words in a row that aren't there! :)
Check out my project with interlinear translations at Interlinear Books

Eginhard

Postby Eginhard » 2011-12-21, 8:25

Congratulations!

I just want to thank you for offering this great tool, it has already been of much help for me.
Current focus:  (lt)  (fr)  (bg)  (hr)  (ga)

lyzazel

Postby lyzazel » 2011-12-27, 14:34

Eginhard, thanks! I'm glad about that.

I added even some more words today.

joancarles

Postby joancarles » 2013-08-21, 0:29

It's been a long time since anyone posted anything here but provided it's the first time I come across this thread and use that cool conjugator, I had to give my congratulations.

Ačiū lyzazel, it's wonderful!

lyzazel

Postby lyzazel » 2013-10-04, 16:28

Thanks, I appreciate that! :)

cangying

Postby cangying » 2013-10-05, 5:00

It is just helpful for me :)
Thank you so much!
Native: (zh)
Intermediate: (en)
Current Focus: (lt) (de) (en)
Basic: (lt) (de) (ko)  (ja)
Interested in: (ru) (is)

lyzazel

Postby lyzazel » 2013-10-20, 16:06

You're welcome, cangying!

Woods

Postby Woods » 2013-11-05, 20:44

I'm not studying Lithuanian soon, but I will as soon as I can. So I bookmarked your conjugator and I'll have an eye on in after I read my first Lithuanian grammar. So you get another thank you from me too :)

lyzazel

Postby lyzazel » 2014-01-31, 22:23

That's kind, thanks! I'm glad you like it. :)

Rob78

Postby Rob78 » 2014-06-16, 21:27

Just to echo other people's comments, cooljugator is a really useful resource. However, it would be great if there was a search mechanism whereby you could enter a verb conjugated in any of it's forms and return the infinitive of the verb. Any chance that this would be possible?

Varaleiva

Postby Varaleiva » 2014-06-18, 15:33

lyzazel wrote:Well, we recently broke over the 2,000 word limit! I challenge you to find 3 words in a row that aren't there! :)

rikti
bimbti
bengti
bingti
sirti
šiurti
riroti
ryruoti
girgti
siūbuoti
aikštyti
aikterėti
aiktelėti
viauksėti
žagti
žaginti
žiegti
žvygti

lyzazel

Postby lyzazel » 2014-06-19, 0:21

Varaleiva, well, as a native speaker, I have perhaps used two or three of these in my life. :) Siūbuoti, žaginti and perhaps žvygti could pass.

The challenge, though, was finding them as missing on CoolJugator in a row? Was that the case?

lyzazel

Postby lyzazel » 2014-06-19, 0:23

Rob78, definitely considering that! Oh if only I had more time...

Still, hopefully, at some point, this will happen.

Varaleiva

Postby Varaleiva » 2014-06-19, 6:28

lyzazel wrote:The challenge, though, was finding them as missing on CoolJugator in a row? Was that the case?

Nelabai įsikirtau, ko ten reik. Gal gerbiamasai galėtumėte paaiškinti lietuviškai?

Return to “Lithuanian (Lietuvių kalba)”