[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 402: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 402: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Trying to get property of non-object
Translate This Beautiful Song - UniLang

Translate This Beautiful Song

DmitryS

Translate This Beautiful Song

Postby DmitryS » 2012-03-19, 12:00

Sveiki!

Could anyone please, help me to translate that beautiful Lithuanian song into German / English / Russian ?

Due to my really poor knowledge of Lithuanian, I could not even find its lyrics.

Hope the youtube link is enough.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ppK9r5yaV8

Aciu!
Language is the history of a nation. Language is the path, that culture and civilization are going along. Therefore, learning Russian language is ... a vital necessity. / A. Kuprin (1870-1938), Russian writer, explorer and adventurer

FruitBat

Re: Translate This Beautiful Song

Postby FruitBat » 2012-03-21, 8:11

I found the lyrics for a start:

Tu prisiminki, tavęs aš maldauju
Savas svajones iš naujo
Pamiršt juk abu, abu mes negalim
Nakties šviesios prie žvaigždės

Pilnatis tą naktį, tą naktį mėnulio
Suvedė tave ir mane
Netikėtai, bet meilė, meilė pirmoji
Sudužo į stiklo šukes

Ačiū tau nors už tai
Ačiū kad nemelavai
Ačiū kad viską iš anksto man pasakei

Vitiek aš tave, tave dar mylėsiu
Vistiek nepamiršiu tavęs
Jeigu dar kartą, dar kartą pamiltum
Tikrai aš atleisiu tada

Pilnatis tą naktį, tą naktį mėnulio
Suvedė tave ir mane
Netikėtai, bet meilė, meilė pirmoji
Sudužo į stiklo šukes
[flag]de[/flag][flag]en[/flag][flag]ja[/flag][flag]pl[/flag][flag]ru[/flag][flag]lt[/flag][flag]el[/flag][flag]fr[/flag][flag]es[/flag]
人の世に道は一つということはない。道は百も千も万もある。(坂本龍馬)

FruitBat

Postby FruitBat » 2012-03-21, 20:31

And translated into English:

You, remember, you I implore,
Again our own dreams
We both cannot forget, can we?
By the bright stars at night

The full moon that night
Married you and me
Unexpectedly, but love, the first love
Shattered into glass splinters

Thank you at least for this
Thanks that you did not lie
Thanks that you told me all in advance

Anyway, I will still love you
I will still not forget you
If you fall in love another time
I will then really forgive you

The full moon ...

Hope this helps.
[flag]de[/flag][flag]en[/flag][flag]ja[/flag][flag]pl[/flag][flag]ru[/flag][flag]lt[/flag][flag]el[/flag][flag]fr[/flag][flag]es[/flag]
人の世に道は一つということはない。道は百も千も万もある。(坂本龍馬)

DmitryS

Postby DmitryS » 2012-03-22, 8:50

FruitBat,

Many many thanks!

And even more thanks!
Language is the history of a nation. Language is the path, that culture and civilization are going along. Therefore, learning Russian language is ... a vital necessity. / A. Kuprin (1870-1938), Russian writer, explorer and adventurer

Return to “Lithuanian (Lietuvių kalba)”