[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 402: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 402: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Trying to get property of non-object
What is the Lithuanian equivalent of Joshua? - UniLang

What is the Lithuanian equivalent of Joshua?

saila

What is the Lithuanian equivalent of Joshua?

Postby saila » 2013-11-04, 20:39

As title says, what is the Lithuanian equivalent of Joshua? I cannot find anything about it.

Sol Invictus
Language Forum Moderator

Re: What is the Lithuanian equivalent of Joshua?

Postby Sol Invictus » 2013-11-04, 20:48

Have you ever noticed that if you go to Wikipedia, on the left side there is a menu with links to the article on subject matter in various other languages? This way you can quickly find out it's Jozuė. Also posting to forum dedicated to Lithuanian would more likely get you an answer
I speak:  (lv) (en) I understand some:  (de) (ru) Toying with:  (es)

Johanna

Re: What is the Lithuanian equivalent of Joshua?

Postby Johanna » 2013-11-04, 22:02

Sol Invictus wrote:Also posting to forum dedicated to Lithuanian would more likely get you an answer

That's why you should report the thread (the first post actually, if you want to report the entire thread) so that we see it and thus move it ;)

Which I just did, because I saw it anyway.
Swedish (sv) native; English (en) good; Norwegian (no) read fluently, understand well, speak badly; Danish (dk) read fluently, understand badly, can't speak; Faroese (fo) read some, understand a bit, speak a few sentences; German (de) French (fr) Spanish (es) forgetting.

Return to “Lithuanian (Lietuvių kalba)”