[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Lithuanian videos / Lietuviškos juostos - UniLang

Lithuanian videos / Lietuviškos juostos

Mantaz

Lithuanian videos / Lietuviškos juostos

Postby Mantaz » 2005-10-24, 15:26

Hi there,

I found a good way how to split big videos using RAR, so gonna post some Lithuanian videos. The 6 first ones are from a season-term movie competition AXX. This competition consists of 3 stages. During the first one the 12 authors had to make 10 min movies and 6 best where selected. In the 2nd stage those authors will have to make 20 min movies and 3 (or 4?) best will be selected. In 3rd stage 30 min (or cooperated) movies will be made and the best will be selected.

The first movie is called "Dovana" [The present] (100 MB). I already announced about possibility to download this one in Music thread ;)

Part 1 (self-extractable RAR, please upload all the 4 parts into one directory before executing)
http://s5.ultrashare.net/hosting/fs/205ec264853842c7/

Part 2 (ultrashare didn't let to upload RAR part file, so I just cut ".rar" extension and you'll have to add that or specify while extracting)
http://s5.ultrashare.net/hosting/fs/990205ce25a0b03e/

Part 3 (same as part 2)
http://s6.ultrashare.net/hosting/fs/5a2b7ea284e45583/

Part 4 (same as for part 3 & 4)
http://s5.ultrashare.net/hosting/fs/f75766f373ad3d9b/

divx codec needed

recommended pack:
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/ACE ... S_Pack.htm

The movie is about an old man who didn't have woman for 10 years and saved cash for 6 months to make a "present" for himself for his birthday.

In the first scene, the dude sells "magic" pills and instructs that he must eat something before using the pills. He also gives a telephone number of a call-girl Wink

He drinks the pills, calls the prostitute and after that calls to the same dude that the pills don't work. The dude reminds that he must eat something. Now the oldman tries to eat some soup, but he's not able to do that because he's constantly interrupted. The pills on empty stomache has a side effect and it starts working.

Later I'll post other ones, please note me if you have problems with watching.

desper

Postby desper » 2005-10-24, 17:07

Code: Select all

Iðskleidþiama 10. Dovana [13'55''].avi
CRC neatitinka: 10. Dovana [13'55''].avi
Netikëta archyvo pabaiga
Iðskleidþiama ið 10. Dovana [13'55''].part2
Iðskleidþiama ið 10. Dovana [13'55''].part3
Netikëta archyvo pabaiga
Iðskleidþiama ið 10. Dovana [13'55''].part4

O gal čia tik man corrupted failai parsisiuntė..?

Liisi

Postby Liisi » 2005-10-24, 18:39

Ačiū, labai naudinga bus žiūrėti filmą lietuvių kalba. Čia toki rodomi labai retai. Man tereikia laiko jį pažiūrėti :).

Thanks, it'll be very useful to watch a film in Lithuanian. Such films are rarely shown here. Now I only need time to watch it :).
I appreciate corrections to my mistakes in any language.

Mantaz

Postby Mantaz » 2005-10-24, 19:27

desper wrote:

Code: Select all

CRC neatitinka: 10. Dovana [13'55''].avi
Netikëta archyvo pabaiga
Iðskleidþiama ið 10. Dovana [13'55''].part2
Iðskleidþiama ið 10. Dovana [13'55''].part3
Netikëta archyvo pabaiga
Iðskleidþiama ið 10. Dovana [13'55''].part4

O gal čia tik man corrupted failai parsisiuntė..?

Dar buvau patikrinęs, man viskas veikė. Nebent persiuntė arba atsisiuntė blogai, tada tegu kiti parašo, ar jiems sėkmingai išsiskleidė.

I checked that myself and everythiong worked. Unless upload or your download was unsuccessful, then maybe let other say, whether it was successful or not.

By the way, file sizes in bytes must be as following:
part 1: 30 000 000
part 2: 30 000 000
part 3: 30 000 000
part 4: 10 282 673
Last edited by Mantaz on 2005-10-25, 11:46, edited 1 time in total.

Yannis

Postby Yannis » 2005-10-25, 6:15

@ Mantaz

"Dovana" was very nice to look at. Had some fun - but 18+? Maybe it's 14+!? :wink:

The cut was very good, as well as the quality ... except the 'older' girl hohoho. :D

For non-native it was good to have your accompanying description of the content. Surely it's even more fun understanding what they say.

Mantaz

Postby Mantaz » 2005-10-25, 6:23

Yannis wrote:@ Mantaz

"Dovana" was very nice to look at. Had some fun - but 18+? Maybe it's 14+!? :wink:

The cut was very good, as well as the quality ... except the 'older' girl hohoho. :D

For non-native it was good to have your accompanying description of the content. Surely it's even more fun understanding what they say.

I'm glad you liked it ;)

@Liisi Did you manage to download and watch it? I'm asking coz desper had problems with that.

Liisi

Postby Liisi » 2005-10-25, 7:07

Mantaz wrote:@Liisi Did you manage to download and watch it? I'm asking coz desper had problems with that.

Pabandysiu šį vakarą. / I'll try it tonight.

desper

Postby desper » 2005-10-25, 14:37

Oh, it seems there were some bytes lost. Redownloading should fix it.
Thanks.

Starlin

Postby Starlin » 2005-10-25, 18:03

Whoa, I gotta download this one! I wonder if you have more of AXX. Do you have "Mergaitė raudona suknaite" by any chance? I didn't go to AXX, probably I should, but then, I somehow do not feel like going :roll:
Gimtoji (native): Lietuvių (Lithuanian)
Laisvai (fluent): English
Pažengusi (advanced): 中文 (Chinese)
Skaitau (passive reading knowledge): Русский, Deutch, Español, Français
Senų senovėj (dabbled in): Quenya, Sindarin, Classic Tibetan, Hungarian, Japanese...

Mantaz

Postby Mantaz » 2005-10-25, 20:19

Starlin wrote:Whoa, I gotta download this one! I wonder if you have more of AXX. Do you have "Mergaitė raudona suknaite" by any chance? I didn't go to AXX, probably I should, but then, I somehow do not feel like going :roll:

Nope, "mergaitė raudona suknaite" is the 13th movie that is being showed in some sessions only. I have 5 other movies that I'll upload later, but I tell you that in theatre the effect is 5 times higher (althaugh some 50% of movies are worth attention, some 3 are total crap) ;)

Liisi

Postby Liisi » 2005-10-26, 7:13

I downloaded it, there were no problems at all. But I didn't watch it yet, because my computer was making so much noise I couln't hear anything (it's quite old). I'll try to watch it daytime with maximum volume ;).

Starlin

Postby Starlin » 2005-10-26, 11:40

Mantaz wrote: Nope, "mergaitė raudona suknaite" is the 13th movie that is being showed in some sessions only.

Yeah, I know *sigh* I was looking forward to it because it is made by two famous members of the sci-fi and fantasy movement in Lithuania.
Gimtoji (native): Lietuvių (Lithuanian)
Laisvai (fluent): English
Pažengusi (advanced): 中文 (Chinese)
Skaitau (passive reading knowledge): Русский, Deutch, Español, Français
Senų senovėj (dabbled in): Quenya, Sindarin, Classic Tibetan, Hungarian, Japanese...

Mantaz

Postby Mantaz » 2005-10-27, 10:21

"Perspektyvi pora" [Prospective couple]

Two people meet in a very funny way and spending a day together. While walking, the guy meets his old coursemate artist who is planning the wedding. Those two seem not to be happy and they start imagining, how their own life will turn, if they stay together.

Firtly they imagine how the guy comes to meet girl's parents. Father asks if he's serious about the realtionship and see what happens ;)

The 2nd imagination is about their wedding. They participate in drinking games and in the final scene guy's ex-girlfrien comes and tells that he has two children that are not supported by him. Of course, that was news for the bride.

3rd imagination is about their unhappy future in family.

After the day they sit in a pub and guy asks for telephones number, but girl say she better doesn't give one. So it's the last time they meet. After she tells that, the band in the background starts a new song, they sing: "I like so much when spits on my face, and I like when I'm kicked, that's what I need, that's what you need, I want that so much and I desire that so much. Baby, baby, come back, spit again, shit on me again and hit me to the wall.." etc., probably illustrates what the guy feels at the moment ;)

Part 1 (self-executable RAR)
http://s6.ultrashare.net/hosting/fs/5bc77982a85245b9/

Part 2 (filename is missing ".rar" suffix, plz specify while unarchiving)
http://s5.ultrashare.net/hosting/fs/d14d16d927f2ead1/

Part 3 (missing ".rar")
http://s6.ultrashare.net/hosting/fs/f7e4316477a9a7ba/

Part 4 (missing ".rar")
http://s6.ultrashare.net/hosting/fs/e2c09a43a57aa1d7/

Mantaz

Postby Mantaz » 2005-10-29, 11:50

Well, anybody watched one? What are the opinions? ;)

Strigo

Postby Strigo » 2005-10-30, 15:19

I can't watch the first video. I can only hear it.
Aquí es donde traduzco diariamente música israelí del hebreo al español

[flag]cl[/flag] native; [flag]en[/flag] fluent; [flag]il[/flag] lower advanced ; [flag]pt-BR[/flag] read fluently, understand well, speak not so badly (specially after some Itaipava); recently focusing on [flag]sv[/flag][flag]ar[/flag] and I promised myself to finish my [flag]ru[/flag] New Penguin Russian Course: A Complete Course for Beginners in less than a month (12/oct/2013). Wants to wake up one day speaking [flag]ka[/flag][flag]lt[/flag] and any Turkic language.

desper

Postby desper » 2005-10-31, 20:13

Well, install RealPlayer if under Windows. Maybe you also miss some codecs.

Mantaz

Postby Mantaz » 2005-11-01, 19:39

Strigo wrote:I can't watch the first video. I can only hear it.

Try to switch between players and install codecs ;)

Strigo

Postby Strigo » 2005-11-02, 20:35

What a weird movie dovana is... :shock:
Aquí es donde traduzco diariamente música israelí del hebreo al español

[flag]cl[/flag] native; [flag]en[/flag] fluent; [flag]il[/flag] lower advanced ; [flag]pt-BR[/flag] read fluently, understand well, speak not so badly (specially after some Itaipava); recently focusing on [flag]sv[/flag][flag]ar[/flag] and I promised myself to finish my [flag]ru[/flag] New Penguin Russian Course: A Complete Course for Beginners in less than a month (12/oct/2013). Wants to wake up one day speaking [flag]ka[/flag][flag]lt[/flag] and any Turkic language.

Mantaz

Postby Mantaz » 2005-11-03, 8:08

Strigo wrote:What a weird movie dovana is... :shock:

Oh is it? :D

Mantaz

Postby Mantaz » 2005-11-04, 11:10

Here's another video from the same AXX festivity. I think I don't need to explain the plot here, coz the video is almost voiceless.

"Pašaukimai" [The callings]

Part 1 (self-executable RAR)
http://s6.ultrashare.net/hosting/fs/b5bf97c60e73a62f/

Part 2 (filename is missing ".rar" suffix, plz specify while unarchiving)
http://s6.ultrashare.net/hosting/fs/10f5c6837c7e5b90/

Part 3 (missing ".rar")
http://s6.ultrashare.net/hosting/fs/64ff698e86ac2812/

Return to “Lithuanian (Lietuvių kalba)”