- • General Topics and Information (Unilang - Information, Input, and Questions, Meetings and Forum Archives) forums made unreadable for non-registered users.
• General Forums category created.
- • General Topics, Cultures, and General Languages moved into General Forums.
- • Unilang - Information, Input, and Questions and Forum archives moved into Information.
• Conlang-specific Translations forum added to Conlangs.
• Games forum moved into General Languages. Scripts and Writing Systems forum deleted with threads merged into General Languages.
• Cultures moved from General Languages into own forum, and renamed Culture. Literature and Politics and Religion forums moved into Culture.
• Software and Technology forum deleted with threads merged into General Topics.
• Meetings moved into Unilang - Information, Input, and Questions.
• New BBCode for flags. This new code allows you to add the name of the language, or other descriptive text that will appear when someone hovers over the flag.
An example use:
Code: Select all
Note that you do not have to enter anything after the "=" for the code to work. Also note that some redirects to wikipedia may not work correctly. If you find a non-working redirect, please let us know in the Issues and Bugs thread.
2. General Information
- • If you see a spammer please only report them once. We have the ability to see and remove all posts made by them at once, so reporting multiple posts by the same spammer just gives us more reports to close. Anyone who frequently reports multiple posts by the same spammer may be given a warning.
• The 'Reasons' field in the report screen is a drop down menu, please click on it to find the most relevant option for your report.
• If you wish to contact an administrator or global mod about something related to the site or forum please PM the group as a whole, not to an individual member. This allows us to deal with the issue faster and more efficiently. You can see a list of groups at the upper-right corner of the PM window, and any group listed there may be added as recipient from that list.
3. List of Administrators, Developers, and Moderators
- Server Administrators
Server administrators are responsible for maintaining the site as a whole. They also do some moderating of the forums. The server admins are:
The forum administrators are primarily responsible for maintaining the forums, however some also help with site development. They also moderate the forums as a whole. The current forum admins are:
The global moderators are responsible for moderating the forums as a whole, as well as managing warnings and bans. They also help with forum maintenance. The current global mods are:
Language Forum Moderators
The language forum moderators are responsible for moderating individual language forums. The current language forum mods (and the forums they moderate) are:
- • Aleco (Norwegian)
• arabarra (Basque)
• Axystos (Dutch)
• Ayiaearel (Greek)
• Babelfish (Hebrew)
• Ciarán12 (Celtic)
• Dingbats (Swedish)
• Dminor (Frisian)
• eskandar (Arabic, Persian, Turkic Languages)
• gothwolf (Bulgarian)
• hashi (Estonian, Japanese)
• HoItalosPhilellên (Greek, Italian)
• Iván (Catalan, Spanish)
• Kenny (Hungarian)
• księżycowy (North American Indigenous Languages, Central and Southern American Indigenous Languages)
• Lada (Russian)
• loqu (Spanish)
• lumiel (Sami)
• Marah (French)
• Meera (Hindi/Urdu, South Asian Languages)
• Mert (Turkish)
• Mulder-21 (Danish, Faroese)
• NulNuk (Hebrew)
• Núria Harket (Catalan/Valencian)
• Oleksij (Ukrainian)
• Quetzalcoatl (Conlangs)
• Remis (Norwegian)
• Riks (Czech, Slovak)
• Saaropean (German)
• Satsuma (Chinese)
• Sesam (Slovene)
• Shiba (Afrikaans)
• Sol Invictus (Latvian)
• Strigo (Spanish)
• Varislintu (Finnish)
• Voron (Russian)
• Vortex (Conlangs)
• YngNghymru (Celtic Languages)
• ''' (Total Annihilation Challenge)