[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Movies in Urdu and Hindi - Page 4 - UniLang

Movies in Urdu and Hindi

Moderator: Meera

Nazīr

Re: Movies in Urdu and Hindi

Postby Nazīr » 2010-11-09, 6:48

Meera wrote:Sajay Leela Bhansali did Guzaarish, so it must be very good.

I had really high expectations for Saawariya, but was disappointed when it was just okay. Hopefully we can expect something better this time around :|

Meera wrote:Other recent movies I really enjoyed were I hate Luv Stories, and Aisha.

I like Sonam Kapoor and would like to see both :blush:

Meera wrote:And Im going to see Action Replay this weekend

How was it? The promos remind me of Om Shanti Om. Probably won't see it since I usually despise Akshay Kumar's films :wink:
ख़ुसरो दरिया प्रेम का उल्टा वा धार । जो उतरा सो डूब गया जो डूबा सो पार | अमीर ख़ुसरौ दहलवी
O Khusro, the river of love runs in strange directions. |
The one who enters it drowns, and the one who drowns, gets across. |
Amīr Khusro of Dehlī (1253–1325 CE)

Meera
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Meera » 2010-11-09, 23:07

I love Sonam too and like you I was dispointed with Saawariya. Dont see Action Replay, its an Akshay film all the way. i cant stand the guy really but i like some movies he is in.
अहिंसा
TAC 2015:  (hi) (ja) (ar) (fr)
Loves: (bn) (ta) (id) (tr) (ur)

Nazīr

Postby Nazīr » 2010-11-13, 7:03

Time magazine recently published a list of the Best Bollywood Classics and also Five Essential Bollywood Films to Netflix.

:hmm:Do you guys agree with their choices? Disagree? Would you recommend them to your friends? In the past, have you tried to introduce friends to Bollywood? If so, how it go?

Here is one blogger's critical response to the list, with some alternate suggestions.
ख़ुसरो दरिया प्रेम का उल्टा वा धार । जो उतरा सो डूब गया जो डूबा सो पार | अमीर ख़ुसरौ दहलवी
O Khusro, the river of love runs in strange directions. |
The one who enters it drowns, and the one who drowns, gets across. |
Amīr Khusro of Dehlī (1253–1325 CE)

kalemiye

Postby kalemiye » 2010-11-13, 14:12

Seriously Jodha Akbar!? OMFG. And where is MUGHAL-E-AZAM?!
"Demə Məcnuna dəli, bəlkədə Leyla dəlidir
Eşq olan yerdə bütün aqilü dana dəlidir.
"

Not available
"Düşdü yenə dəli könlüm gözlərinin xəyalinə,
Kim nə bilir bu könlümün fikri nədir, xəyalini.
"

Meera
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Meera » 2010-11-13, 16:17

I agree with Guide, Dil Se, Bombay and Sholay and also Mother India. But where is Anarkali? Mughal-e-azam? Devdas??? Kuch Kuch Hota Hai although its an awsome movie it should be there and neither should Jodhaa Akbaar. ALSO WHERE IS DIWALE DULHANIA LE JAYENGE??? This i the top grossing film in Hindi cinema (or was) and it shoul have been on there.
अहिंसा

amyswan

Postby amyswan » 2011-03-04, 6:11

Thanks for sharing the links. I have watched Mughal-e-Azam in black and white print but now it's colored and definitely deserves a watch. I have bookmarked the youtube links and will watch it soon :)

Old Ashes

Postby Old Ashes » 2011-04-15, 3:07

"Trimurti" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FldqfJeIBs&feature=relmfu

Has anyone seen this film? I watched the first two parts and I enjoyed what I saw. It's a bit old, being from 1995, but it's bollywood all the same! Sorry if it has already been posted, I just wanted to share this movie with others :)

EDIT: I just finished watching "My Name is Khan" and I was very moved by the movie. The acting is incredible and the story really brings out almost every emotion there is. I highly recommend those here who have not seen it TO see it!
[flag]us[/flag] [flag]pk[/flag] [flag]pi[/flag]

Vobiscum Satanas

Satsuma

Postby Satsuma » 2011-04-16, 22:24

میں نے "شعلے" ابھی دیکھتا تھا. یہ فلم بہت اچھی ہے!

I just saw "Sholay". It was a very good movie!

Meera
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Meera » 2011-04-17, 3:55

Sholay is a classic!!!
अहिंसा

kalemiye

Postby kalemiye » 2011-05-04, 7:06

Yesterday night I watch "tere bin laden" and it's very very fun movie.
"Demə Məcnuna dəli, bəlkədə Leyla dəlidir
Eşq olan yerdə bütün aqilü dana dəlidir.
"

Not available
"Düşdü yenə dəli könlüm gözlərinin xəyalinə,
Kim nə bilir bu könlümün fikri nədir, xəyalini.
"

Meera
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Meera » 2011-05-04, 14:51

I wanted to see that!

I recently watched Yamla Pagla Deewana. Very funny movie!
अहिंसा

Meera
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Meera » 2011-06-19, 5:36

I just saw Ishqiya. This movie is awesome! Go see it.

Also saw Ready in the cinema and it too was absoutly amazing!!! I love Salman! And Asin was just perfect in it!
अहिंसा

maluka2011

Postby maluka2011 » 2011-06-23, 16:02

Meera
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Meera » 2011-07-04, 3:57

Everyone Go watch Delhi Belly! It was one of the funniest movies I have seen like ever. And Now I am totaly in love with Imran! :blush:
अहिंसा

TeneReef

Postby TeneReef » 2011-07-16, 0:49

Ok, this movie is not in Hindi, but in English (it's Hollywood production), but Bipasha has the leading role :whistle:

she looks very nice :)

http://www.corsanfilms.com/singularity/
learning:  (ne)  (sv)  (es-ar)  (hi) (Assamese, Gujarati, Hindi, Telugu)

TeneReef

Postby TeneReef » 2011-07-27, 1:32

I just saw ''No one killed Jessica''
a very sad movie
but very good

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1734110/

learning:  (ne)  (sv)  (es-ar)  (hi) (Assamese, Gujarati, Hindi, Telugu)

Meera
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Meera » 2011-07-27, 3:01

I loved that movie...

aaaaali saaaaalii reee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRnbmQYAIp0
अहिंसा

Meera
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Meera » 2011-07-31, 21:35

I just watched Delhi Belly for third time :mrgreen: I wanna marry Imran Khan lolol
अहिंसा

Return to “Hindi/Urdu (हिन्दी/اُردو)”