[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
how can i get urdubooks in america - UniLang

how can i get urdubooks in america

Moderator: Meera

Formiko

Re: how can i get urdubooks in america

Postby Formiko » 2009-03-13, 5:27

ayesha23 wrote:Hi I am Ayesha, basically i am a pakistani but now a day i am living in USA.

Could any boday please tell me that how can i can get urdu books in USA because

it is not possoible for me to go back to pakistan and spend thousands for traveling.

http://www.kitaabghar.com/
Cherokee Indian STILL improving German.
Getting reacquainted with Swahili Msaada!
In no particular order
[flag]eo[/flag][flag]de[/flag][flag]es[/flag][flag]yo[/flag][flag]chr[/flag][flag]ru[/flag]

TheKickInside

Postby TheKickInside » 2009-03-13, 5:39

ayesha23 wrote:Hi I am Ayesha, I am a Pakistani but I am now living in the US. Could anybody please tell me that how can i can get Urdu books in the US? It is not possible for me to go back to Pakistan and spend thousands for traveling.

I've taken the liberty of editing your original post for a few small errors. I hope you don't mind. :)

Anyway, you might try ordering from 786 Books. They ship Urdu and English language books from Pakistan to anywhere in the world.

Be sure to post in our Hindi/Urdu forums.
[flag]en-GB[/flag] Native

[flag]pt-BR[/flag] and [flag]pa.Guru[/flag] Intermediate
[flag]fr[/flag] Beginner
[flag]hi[/flag] *sigh*

KingHarvest

Postby KingHarvest » 2009-03-13, 5:47

Have you tried sacrificing a virgin yet?
Most men are rather stupid, and most of those who are not stupid are, consequently, rather vain.
-A.E. Housman

Formiko

Postby Formiko » 2009-03-13, 6:24

KingHarvest wrote:Have you tried sacrificing a virgin yet?

We're a little sassy tonight, aren't we? ;)
Cherokee Indian STILL improving German.
Getting reacquainted with Swahili Msaada!
In no particular order
[flag]eo[/flag][flag]de[/flag][flag]es[/flag][flag]yo[/flag][flag]chr[/flag][flag]ru[/flag]

Solairne

Postby Solairne » 2009-03-13, 16:13

KingHarvest wrote:Have you tried sacrificing a virgin yet?

I lol'd
Native/Fluent: [flag]fr[/flag][flag]en[/flag]
Advanced: [flag]de[/flag]

amyswan

Postby amyswan » 2011-03-10, 5:37

ayesha23 wrote:Hi I am Ayesha, basically i am a pakistani but now a day i am living in USA.

Could any boday please tell me that how can i can get urdu books in USA because

it is not possoible for me to go back to pakistan and spend thousands for traveling.

There's no need to travel to get books. You can buy anything from Internet now so i suggest you to search on Google and trawl the different online books sellers.

Wish you best of luck :)

Return to “Hindi/Urdu (हिन्दी/اُردو)”