[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
Looking for a song - UniLang

Looking for a song

Moderator: Meera

Kasuya

Looking for a song

Postby Kasuya » 2011-06-15, 5:01

I'm looking for a song I heard some years back. It is sung by a guy and in the music video he is singing from the balcony of some theater place. It is not a light pop song. There is quite a bit of feeling in the song. I think it is sung in Hindi, but it could be some other South Asian language. Would be great if someone knows what song I'm talking about.

Meera
Language Forum Moderator

Re: Looking for a song

Postby Meera » 2011-06-15, 5:21

Is it from a movie?
अहिंसा
TAC 2015:  (hi) (ja) (ar) (fr)
Loves: (bn) (ta) (id) (tr) (ur)

Kasuya

Postby Kasuya » 2011-06-15, 5:30

Possibly, but I have only seen the youtube video of the song. Don't know if it was from a movie.

Meera
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Meera » 2011-06-15, 16:02

अहिंसा

Kasuya

Postby Kasuya » 2011-06-15, 17:22

Sorry, I should have been more exact on the era. It's from around 2005. The old version of bachna ae haseeno was funny. :)

Meera
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Meera » 2011-06-15, 20:00

Kasuya wrote:Sorry, I should have been more exact on the era. It's from around 2005. The old version of bachna ae haseeno was funny. :)

Oh wow. Okay I thought you meant old old. I will look for the ones I know. Is it slow or fast song? Was tradtional Indian song or was it very western sounded? Sorry for so many questions but I know a lot of Hindi songs so I might be able to figure it out.
अहिंसा

Kasuya

Postby Kasuya » 2011-06-15, 23:09

Meera wrote:Oh wow. Okay I thought you meant old old. I will look for the ones I know. Is it slow or fast song? Was tradtional Indian song or was it very western sounded? Sorry for so many questions but I know a lot of Hindi songs so I might be able to figure it out.

I think it is more slow than fast. And more traditional sounding than Western sounding. The chorus is rather epic-sounding, kind of like the chorus in this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjgEHMAtJI0&feature=fvsr

Thanks for your efforts.

Meera
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Meera » 2011-06-16, 5:42

अहिंसा

Kasuya

Postby Kasuya » 2011-06-16, 15:04

Nope. I remember the theater place where at least part of the music video takes place is kind of like a grand theater. Like where an opera might be held.

Return to “Hindi/Urdu (हिन्दी/اُردو)”