[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
Where to buy persian books? - UniLang

Where to buy persian books?

Moderator: eskandar

Rivaldo

Where to buy persian books?

Postby Rivaldo » 2013-12-05, 14:33

Hi,

Could someone recommend web sites where a person could buy persian books (in persian language), with shipping to worldwide?

Thank you.

vsg24

Re: Where to buy persian books?

Postby vsg24 » 2013-12-05, 14:46

چه مهمانان بی دردسری هستند مردگان. نه به دستی ظرفی را چرک میکنند. نه به حرفی دلی را آلوده. تنها به شمعی قانعند و اندکی سکوت...

و خدایی که در این نزدیکی است...

Rivaldo

Postby Rivaldo » 2013-12-06, 16:18

If I were satisfied with my own search, I wouldn't be looking for recommendations, dustam.

Khorasani

Postby Khorasani » 2013-12-09, 1:30

I've used this site a few times..haven't had any problems with them. They have a solid collection of books. The site itself leaves much to be desired...

http://shopping.ketab.com/

OmidB

Postby OmidB » 2014-01-31, 22:40

Rivaldo,

I recommend کتاب فردا.
It is one of the biggest online book store in Iran (Or maybe biggest).
They also ship to all the world, but I think your payment must be bank transfer (Unfortunately has not payments like PayPal).

Rivaldo

Postby Rivaldo » 2014-08-20, 6:24

Thank you OmidB and Khorasani.

About the Fardabook, I've simulated some boughts with them and the shipping, be it for 1 or for 50 books is always around $25 usd. Would that be right?
Also, what would be bank transfer? I've only bought internationally till today via international credit card, I don't know if I can do international bank transfer. :doggy:

Return to “Persian/Farsi (فارسی)”