[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
Thai (ไทย) - Page 24 - UniLang

Thai (ไทย)

vijayjohn
Language Forum Moderator

Re: Thai (ไทย)

Postby vijayjohn » 2014-11-27, 1:57

OK, for Set #2, I think I'll just use the vocabulary from the next two lessons of that book. For Set #3, I think I'll similarly use the vocabulary from the two lessons after that, and the rest will go into Set #4.

Set #1
to look for = หา
to pour = เท
to smear = ทา
to scratch = เกา
to bark = เห่า
to scold for barking = ดุไม่ให้เห่า
to threaten = ขู่
hissing = ฟู่ฟู่

Set #2
monkey = ลิง
to narrate = เล่า
in great trouble = แย่
to pass by = ผ่านมา
to stop off = แวะ
to point = ชี้มือ

I was going to post a song here, too, but I can't seem to find the version I'm looking for anywhere online anymore. :?

vijayjohn
Language Forum Moderator

Postby vijayjohn » 2015-02-04, 7:51

All right, now for Set #3:
to lie down = นอน
fable = นิทาน
to put on = ใส่
mat = เสื่อ
to see = เห็น
to spread/lay out = ปู
to lay/put down = วาง

And Set #4 shall be:
paternal grandmother = ย่า
older aunt = ป้า
older uncle = ลุง
to hug = กอด
mom's younger sibling = น้า
to guard, look after = เฝ้า

Set #5:
(Remember how to say 'dirty'! มอม
to swoop = โผ
to fall down = ล้มลง
to spread out = แผ่
to lick = เลีย
cheek = แก้ม
to chase away = ไล่
to obey = เชื่อฟัง
to do accordingly, comply with = ทำตาม

Set #6:
equal to = เท่า
literate = รู้หนังสือ
get to learn things = ได้รู้หนังสือ
should get to = น่าจะ
table = โต๊ะ
that X am/are/is holding = ที่ถือมา
to throw = ทิ้ง
mess = เลอะเทอะ
to throw X under Y = ทิ้งXลงใต้Y
trashcan = ถังใส่ผง
lips, mouth = ปาก
to remember = จำไว้

Set #7:
to run = วิ่ง
together = กัน
Nine people together were satisfied staying at home = เก้าคนพากันอยู่บ้านพอใจ
naughty = ซน
to rise = ลุก
to fall flat on his face = ล้มแผ่ลงไป
to fall on/over = ล้มทับ
to count = นับ

ling

Postby ling » 2015-02-04, 16:36

Thank you!

Sorry, been busy lately
Native:  (en) Advanced:  (zh) Actively studying:  (th) (id) Passively dabbling:  (lkt)

vijayjohn
Language Forum Moderator

Postby vijayjohn » 2015-02-04, 22:19

ไม่เป็นไรครับ :)

Return to “South East Asian Languages”