[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[Thai] คนถัดไป - Page 2 - UniLang

[Thai] คนถัดไป

vijayjohn
Language Forum Moderator

Re: [Thai] คนถัดไป

Postby vijayjohn » 2014-03-11, 6:24

sukritact wrote:Do you want to say "far away from the fields and has ricefield crabs" or "near the fields and has ricefield crabs", since the former seems unusual.

I meant 'near'. (Oooops, I think I accidentally wrote ไกล่ with ไม้เอก instead of ไกล้ with ไม้โท! :)). 'Far' is ไกล without any tone mark, isn't it?

คนถัดไปไม่เคยไปดูละครที่โรงละครมาก่อน

ไม่เคยไปครับ
No (I've never gone).

คนถัดไปพูดภาษาฝรั่งเศสได้ครับ
The person below me speaks French.

sukritact

Postby sukritact » 2014-03-18, 13:25

Near is "ใกล้ ", far is "ไกล".

ผมพูดได้แต่ "Je ne parle pas français"! :lol:

คนถัดไปมีคำไทยอะไรที่ชอบเป็นพิเศษไหมครับ
Does the next person have a Thai word he likes in particular?
I'm most fluent in English (native-ish?) and I'm also fluent in Thai (native, although not as good as my English). Reasonable level of fluency in Mandarin Chinese and Spanish and an aspiring learner of Swedish.

vijayjohn
Language Forum Moderator

Postby vijayjohn » 2014-03-31, 19:39

ไม่มีคำไทยอะไรที่ชอบเป็นพิเศษครับ
(No,) I don't have a Thai word that I like in particular.

คนถัดไปชอบเรียนภาษาเยอะแยะครับ :?:
The person after me likes to learn a lot of languages.

Return to “South East Asian Languages”