[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
Vietnamese dialects app - UniLang

Vietnamese dialects app

korn

Vietnamese dialects app

Postby korn » 2014-03-20, 20:24

Hi there,

I just created a Vietnamese dialects app. You can download it at Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... hvndialect

This app can help you to learn how to speak, listen and spell Vietnamese words in the Northern and Southern dialect.

http://pleasefindencoded.blogspot.de/20 ... ollow.html

It's nothing fancy but still interesting if you're interested in the differences between N-VN and S-VN. Also it helps you to pronounce the words correctly.

If you've downloaded it, tell me what you think about this app. Any improvement-suggestions (more words, misspelled words, etc.) are welcomed.

If you have cool ideas for VN learning Apps let me know. :) I may publish one for iOS, Windows and Blackberry.

Bye
Last edited by korn on 2014-03-26, 21:16, edited 1 time in total.
Please correct all my mistakes, no matter how trivial they may seem to you, also, please help me to improve my phrases. Thank you in advance!
---
S'il vous plaît, corrigez toutes mes fautes, même si elles vous paraissent insignifiantes. Et aidez-moi, s'il vous plaît, à améliorer ma façon de m'exprimer. Merci d'avance!
---
Nếu tôi viết chỗ nào chưa đúng, dù là lỗi nhỏ hay nghiêm trọng, thì các bạn hãy sửa lại giúp tôi hoặc góp ý để tôi có thể học hỏi và rút kinh nghiệm. Cám ơn các bạn nhé!

JackFrost
Global Moderator

Re: Vietnamese dialects app

Postby JackFrost » 2014-03-22, 17:39

Sorry if I'm nitpicking. :s

That map shows really the geographical regions only, not the dialectal ones... Like for example, the Mekong River Delta and Southeast regions form one dialectal group, not two. Likewise for Northeast and Northwest, although they're populated by non-Viet people speaking different languages. And it's more complex when it comes to the central regions as they're divided into four or five dialectal groups, not just two or three.

So, this map would be more representative of the dialectal divisions.
Neferuj paħujkij!

korn

Re: Vietnamese dialects app

Postby korn » 2014-03-23, 0:28

Hi,

No need to apologize. I just uploaded the post. If you have any critique about the actual app, then let me know.
Please correct all my mistakes, no matter how trivial they may seem to you, also, please help me to improve my phrases. Thank you in advance!
---
S'il vous plaît, corrigez toutes mes fautes, même si elles vous paraissent insignifiantes. Et aidez-moi, s'il vous plaît, à améliorer ma façon de m'exprimer. Merci d'avance!
---
Nếu tôi viết chỗ nào chưa đúng, dù là lỗi nhỏ hay nghiêm trọng, thì các bạn hãy sửa lại giúp tôi hoặc góp ý để tôi có thể học hỏi và rút kinh nghiệm. Cám ơn các bạn nhé!

Return to “South East Asian Languages”