[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 402: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 402: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Help Translating Ukrainian text! - UniLang

Help Translating Ukrainian text!

OptimuS

Help Translating Ukrainian text!

Postby OptimuS » 2010-11-23, 10:35

Hello!
I've got an ukrainian message,but i don't have a clue on translating it!I was wondering if i can get some help here,on this forum!Thank You Very Much!
This is the text:
"Tã ne budeş mene durete iac tã hoces ta cazalam te sto nepreidu do tebe bo naserokvişnia "
I don't know if spelling is correct,because i've got it from a piece of paper and i don't understand the entire writing.
Thank You!

RCA

Re: Help Translating Ukrainian text!

Postby RCA » 2010-11-23, 14:42

Hello! See your PM box.
'A vita è 'n'affacciata 'e fenesta.

OptimuS

Postby OptimuS » 2010-11-24, 7:19

Thank You Very Much RCA for your answer.It helps me alot!Thank You Again :yep:

OptimuS

Postby OptimuS » 2011-05-12, 22:44

Hello again.
I need some help to translate another text into ukrainian.Same as before,not with Cyrillic alphabet,but latin.The text is:
"I hoped that you realized until now ... but you still didn't figure it out ... thank you"
and this one:
"You can still be like in the old times,when i met you ... simple as that ... not like now .You know that there is someone right next to you,but you don't know how to make it work.Thank you for being here,next to me ... and in the same time so far away.You know what i mean."
I need this as soon as possible.Thank you very much and excuse my bad english.
Last edited by OptimuS on 2011-05-15, 15:32, edited 1 time in total.

TheStrayCat

Postby TheStrayCat » 2011-05-13, 15:22

OptimuS wrote:Hello again.
I need some help to translate another text into ukrainian.Same as before,not with cuneiform alphabet,but latin.The text is:
"I hoped that you realized until now ... but you still didn't figure it out ... thank you"
and this one:
"You can still be like in the old times,when i met you ... simple as that ... not like now .You know that there is someone right next to you,but you don't know how to make it work.Thank you for being here,next to me ... and in the same time so far away.You know what i mean."
I need this as soon as possible.Thank you very much and excuse my bad english.

"Я сподівався, що ти усвідомлювала (if addressed to a female)/ усвідомлював(if addressed to a male) це досі... але ти ще цього не зрозуміла/зрозумів... дякую"

"Ти ще можеш бути такою/таким (the same distinction) як і раніше, коли я зустрів тебе ... такою ж простою (F)/таким же простим (M) ... а не як зараз. Ти знаєш, що хтось є близько поруч, але не знаєш, як цим скористатися. Дякую, що ти тут, поруч зі мною ... і в той же час так далеко. Ти знаєш, що я маю на увазі."

I didn't take the time to run it through transliteration systems, it's not a problem to find one if you need this text in the Latin script. The result can vary though, as no transliterating scheme is recognized as official.
As to the text, I was in a little doubt about the phrase "know how to make it work", and in my variant its meaning is "how to make use of it". To my mind, sounds OK. If you have any remarks or requests, feel free to write me a PM.

OptimuS

Postby OptimuS » 2011-05-15, 15:33

Thank you,but i don't need the translation with the Cyrillic alphapet ... i need it with latin alphabet,like in the first post where i requested the translation into english.Thank you very much again.

TheStrayCat

Postby TheStrayCat » 2011-05-15, 17:59

OptimuS wrote:Thank you,but i don't need the translation with the Cyrillic alphapet ... i need it with latin alphabet,like in the first post where i requested the translation into english.Thank you very much again.

Use this service to transliterate the text.

aandrusiak

Postby aandrusiak » 2011-12-10, 13:09

It would be interesting to find out what "naserokvişnia" means.
(Everything else is pretty clear)

Return to “Ukrainian (Українська)”