[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 402: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 402: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 423: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
The person after me / Vaar als nään - UniLang

The person after me / Vaar als nään

This forum is for constructed languages, both those invented by UniLang members and those already existing.

Moderators: Ashucky, Dormouse559

Narbleh

The person after me / Vaar als nään

Postby Narbleh » 2008-05-26, 19:22

In your conlangs with English translations, if you please!

Ariþtailmeessi tälstäivä inglanista ðamen säättä!

Vaar als nään tert ariþtailati utsommen trë aþaravo.

The person below me has been working on his/her conlang for at least three years.
Last edited by Vortex on 2009-12-22, 0:09, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: popular thread that should be kept in an area that is easy to find
[flag]en-us[/flag] [flag]fr[/flag] [flag]eo[/flag] Image

Tenebrarum

Postby Tenebrarum » 2008-05-27, 4:35

Cia, dia kibez leam piognctro tiagŋaŋ tioz.
No, I've only worked on it for four months.

Molo zaagly dia bugn leiti-nerctrehyŋ myŋc anaalyteik.
The person below me wants his/her conlang to be analytic.
!Chalice! Communion wafer of the tabernacle

Aleco
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Aleco » 2008-05-27, 7:01

Ú :P
No :P

Othron áir serí cér.
The person below me has a con-country.
Native (no) Fluent (en-us)
Understands (sv) Understands (dk) Studied (ja)
Understands some (nl) Mom's side of the family (fo) Studies now and then (et) Curious about (cs)

nekker

Postby nekker » 2008-05-27, 16:54

u y sé ne pesonia ele fë?

CHi ca l'è ca l'è sota da tej?

who's beneath you?

nekker

Postby nekker » 2008-05-27, 16:58

below not beneath

Narbleh

Postby Narbleh » 2008-05-27, 16:58

Ja vis þä :) Sjallan ee onar sjësinvö Suomilannan o Eestilannan kymmen fyrkumoala kilometrija sjyyttä Turkuun sjyrekaatta Onarran Oolanð.

I sure do :) Sjallan is an island off the coast of Finland and Estonia, about a hundred miles south of Turku, southeast of the Aland Islands.

Vaar als nään inaþt runoa tailmeti.

The person after me writes poetry in his/her conlang.

Aleco
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Aleco » 2008-05-27, 17:00

Ú, sói othron áir hán. :)

No, but the person below me do :)
Understands some (nl) Mom's side of the family (fo) Studies now and then (et) Curious about (cs)

nekker

Postby nekker » 2008-05-27, 17:09

I write poetry in my conlangs
www.nykeron.com it's my website. It's in Italian... so don't know if you can understand but if you go to -> scritti vari -> poesie and you click on one of those, you can find some poetry. I have to admit that they are'nt the best ones... One of them has also an audio file.

iuriro mandockianyam diamyre.
www.nykeron.com sé nyovo websiton. Italiandie thou... Liscio fim underesesya, naonii scritti vari-> poesia adi enim. Phanyro i sa mya seggoulia. Hirìn file y sé ein.

nekker

Postby nekker » 2008-05-27, 17:13

<I think I didn't get the meaning...

Belin

Postby Belin » 2008-05-28, 0:31

Oxé leíc ŕuc keís ´´gref ec śjeús´ Xexáx´ oźó
/oʒ'e leɪʃ ʀuʃ keɪs z̩:greφ eʃ çeʊs ʒe'ʒaʒ o'ɣo/
It-be-present where one next "The-person I below" Anyway I-continue-future
Where is the next "The person below me?" Oh well, I'll continue.

Ogé ´gref ec śjeús hyŋf kýúf´gaúf´droífýs ˝kgd˝ guf reús oc wyíq hyq
/og'e z̩:greφ eʃ çeʊs hə̃φ 'kəʊφgaʊφdroɪφ'əs guφ reʊs oʃ wəɪð həð/
It-use-present the-person I below order subject verb object-adjective (SVO) language fake it of in
The person below me uses Subject Verb Object (SVO) order in his or her conlang.

Aleco
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Aleco » 2008-05-28, 8:56

Ú, íris-írí-hánam avin :)
No, I use SOV :)

Sói othron áir íris-hánam-írí av.

But the person below me uses SVO.

Tenebrarum

Postby Tenebrarum » 2008-05-28, 11:43

Ez, dia cay SVO.
[ei̯ t̪ɑ sɑi̯ ɛs.ve.ho]
Yes, I use SVO.

Molo zaagly dia ŋyhz leiteuŋ-nerctre ferin tyanst daak.
[molo ja:ʔli t̪ɑ ŋɪç lai̯teʊ̯ŋ nɛstɹe fɛɹən tiə̯nst dɑ:k]
The person below me thinks conlangs can bring madness.
Last edited by Tenebrarum on 2008-05-28, 13:42, edited 1 time in total.
!Chalice! Communion wafer of the tabernacle

Aleco
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Aleco » 2008-05-28, 12:04

Image Múhán :lol:
/muːɧaːn/
Image Almost :lol:

Image Othron áir cavó ló oná cér.
/ˈoðron ˈaːɪr kavˈoː loː onˈaː keːr/
Image The person below me has a dog or a cat.

Narbleh

Postby Narbleh » 2008-05-28, 17:24

Näivä ette ket sjok fyrky aþara fesakin kälvohospa.
(I-[comitative] are cat fat fifteen year-[partitive] dog-["too"] hyperactive)

I have a fat 15-year old cat and a hyperactive dog.

Vaar als nään syykkä änëëttä yn ðëlët menuttu tailmenti.

(person after me-[genitive] willsay-[imperative] we-[illative] one part-[accusative] interest-[gerund] language-[essive]-his/her)

The person after me will tell us one interesting aspect of their language :)

Aleco
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Aleco » 2008-05-28, 17:43

Image (Cámeis! Cos ó napos?) Cálos ít iíris cér (selvér) :)
(Cool! What breed?) Calean has got ten cases (as of now) :)

Image Othron áir vítítie oacos á aelas vóin hí és.
The person below me is probably not (much) more than 20 years old.

Belin

Postby Belin » 2008-05-28, 21:37

Exé jaŋf naśjéís bźaúq
/e'ʒe jãφ na'çeɪs bɣaʊð/
I-am year twenty(s) young-less-than.
I am younger than twenty years old.

Océ ´gref ec śjeús śjuc luc ´luć´ osú opwerú guf reús oc wyíq
/oʃ'e z̩:greφ eʃ çeʊs çuʃ luʃ luθ o'su opʷe'ru guφ reʊs oʃ wəɪð/
It-has-present the-person I below someone that-singular (that-plural) it-is able to to speak langauge fake it of
The person below me has someone else who can speak his or her conlang.

Narbleh

Postby Narbleh » 2008-05-28, 22:03

Sëgëtun tailani loorottani nyt :) Paat ëvaristai lebraseðä o perot partitiviia o akusativiia. O kame Alecokin leruneðut mir rëä ^^

I'm teaching my language to my partner now :) He can conjugate verbs and knows how to use the partitive and accusative. And maybe Aleco will learn it soon, too ^^

Vaar als nään paat puri/inaði roa utsommenki bës tailmeti seðkiroot.

The person below me can speak/write at least simple things in his language without a dictionary.

Aleco
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Aleco » 2008-05-29, 5:20

Image (Isi MSNí rasiesim isi sérin :P ) Cí, á oala cít! :(
(I'm still waiting for you to log onto MSN :P ) Yes, and only that! :(

Image Othron áir aféros eser.
The person below me loves snow.

linguanima

Postby linguanima » 2008-05-29, 10:18

Ayya, finithin artho.
Yes, I love snow.

Ti inärä otomi hämäräyyän ärthärä.
The person after me loves flowers.
Şərqiy hünərlər: [flag]ug[/flag] [flag]tr[/flag] [flag]ar[/flag] [flag]fa[/flag] [flag]mn[/flag]
Ğərbiy hünərlər: [flag]en[/flag] [flag]fr[/flag] [flag]pt[/flag] [flag]ru[/flag] [flag]el[/flag]

Aleco
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Aleco » 2008-05-29, 12:53

Image E, asátas hineserin. Aminas ésar :)
Well, I somewhat like flowers. They're pretty :)

Image Othron áir inis imelihis bes.
The person below me is learning several languages.

Return to “Conlangs”