- The recording preferably an .ogg, .mp3 or .wav (so there are no issues playing them, .wma can cause problems for some people); OR
- A link to a youtube video of you speaking/singing your conlang; AND
- The text you recorded; AND
- Rough IPA/X-SAMPA ('cause you all can read both ) transcription of the text (optional); OR
- A rough pronunciation guide.
If you don't have any decent recording software, I would recommend Audacity (Linux users should be able to find this in their repository, or for Ubuntu users, use the command below in Terminal).
Code: Select all
sudo apt-get install audacity
Most laptops (whether you realise it or not) have built in microphones, which if you have no other method, would be the best way. Sorry, but you now have no excuse
I look forward to hearing what you come up with!