[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
need help with writing a letter in slovak - UniLang

need help with writing a letter in slovak

Moderator: Riks

millyb

need help with writing a letter in slovak

Postby millyb » 2009-01-11, 1:56

I NEED SOMEONE TO WRITE THIS LETTER IN SLOVAK FOR ME SO I CAN NOTIFY MY MOTHER'S FAMILY OF HER DEATH...THIS IS THE LETTER I WOULD LIKE TO SEND SO CAN SOMEONE TRANSLATE INTO SLOVAK FOR ME.

Dear Joseph,
I am writing this letter to let you know that your sister Marie has died. She expired on Dec. 13th 2008. Her husband Simon had died on April 12th of this same year. She was very sad without him and did have a stroke. She was in the nursing home for rehabilitation and then I brought her home to my house. She was here for six weeks with me and then had a heart attach. She died in my home and wanted to be with her husband again.
I had met all of the family many years ago when my husband and I visited Slovakia. At this time my grandmother, your mother, was still alive. If you remember, I took a video of all the family members so I could take this back home to my mother and father. They so enjoyed this video as they never were able to make it back to there own country. They both often spoke of their life in Slovakia and the both always wished they could return but could not. I am happy that I met all of you and sorry that I have to send you this very bad news. My mother often spoke of you and I know she did keep in contact with you and had spoken to you on the phone. I would call you on the phone but my Slovak is not good enough for me to speak. I understand it very well as my parents always spoke in Slovak to me and my brother. I will miss my parents very much and will miss listening to them speak to me in Slovak. I hope you are all doing well there and possibly you could find someone to write back to me so I know you recieved this letter. Enclosed are pictures of my parents funerals. Again, I am sorry to let you know that your sister is now gone. Love Milka

Return to “Slovak (Slovenský)”