[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions::$regionsdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 424: Trying to get property of non-object
NAIL Media - Page 2 - UniLang

NAIL Media

Moderator: księżycowy

ffrench

Re: Eskimo-Aleut Media

Postby ffrench » 2012-06-12, 20:46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNb2ZDjeiU4
Tanya Tagaq is probably the most famous Inuit throat singer, having worked with Björk and won two Juno Awards for the Aboriginal recording of the year.
TAC: [flag]es-cl[/flag] [flag]fi[/flag] [flag]is[/flag]

Kaylee

Re: NAIL Media

Postby Kaylee » 2012-06-18, 23:21

I wanted to share this video here with everything. I thought it was really, really peaceful and beautiful. :doggy: It doesn't have "lyrics" in it, but I hope this is welcomed nonetheless?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3uOmNpBAGE

And I found "Amazing Grace" in Cherokee. It sounds so beautiful. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvYIjFtPQEk

Besides music, I found a show called The Berenstain Bears that is translated into Lakota. It is pretty good for trying to improve on how to say the sounds etc etc...or so I think. :blush:
SAVE THE WOLVES! SIGN THE PETITION! ENDANGERED LANGUAGES PROJECT!
Kaylee - NAILC - Lakȟotiyapi
Learning:lkt (lkt) Next: ru (ru) af (af) bo (bo) ar (ar) cy (cy)/gd (gd)

Thanks to hashi, ronin319, razlem, johntm, Lenguas, jake12,Milya0 and YngNghymru for literally teaching me from nothing, to something big! Thank you guys so much!

limoneneis

Re: Eskimo-Aleut Media

Postby limoneneis » 2012-12-16, 12:58

(kl) (ja)

Bingles

Re: NAIL Media

Postby Bingles » 2014-08-28, 18:31

There's How To videos for Parents on TVO Parents in Cayuga and Mohawk, it's really awesome actually. If anybody's learning these languages this may be of a lot of help with pronounciation and stuff,

Cayuga

Mohawk

Have fun! I'm forever searching for Cayuga resources if anybody could find any!
 (cay)
Gayogo̱hnǫ’ gadewayę’s
I am studying the Cayuga language
Bennett Joe gya:sǫh. Kanadagwa:dih hǫ:weh knagre’ ne’ wa’ne:.
My name is Bennett Joe. I live on the Canadian side right now

Return to “North American Indigenous Languages”