[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/unilang/languages/includes/lang_functions.php on line 403: Undefined property: unilang/languages/includes/lang_data::$country_names_en
Sophos - Hebrew - UniLang

Sophos - Hebrew

Moderator: Babelfish

sophos

Sophos - Hebrew

Postby sophos » 2014-08-02, 23:35

Hey!
I've decided to learn Hebrew a few days ago and I'm already armed with Colloquial Hebrew. If all goes according to plan, I should be posting my progress here and, hopefully, you guys will be able to help me tackle this beautiful but very difficult language.

!שלום

Babelfish
Language Forum Moderator

Re: Sophos - Hebrew

Postby Babelfish » 2014-08-08, 14:58

Good luck! Many people studying it actually say it's not very difficult 8-)
Native languages: Hebrew (he) & English (en)

מן המקום בו אנו צודקים לא יפרחו לעולם פרחים באביב (יהודה עמיחי)
From the place where we are in the right, flowers will never grow in the spring (Yhuda Amihay)

sophos

Postby sophos » 2014-08-12, 21:24

My main beef so far is the lack of vowels. It kills me.

tapuz

Postby tapuz » 2014-08-13, 7:27

sophos wrote:My main beef so far is the lack of vowels. It kills me.

Don't worry, it feels like that in the beginning. After awhile the vowel markings will become more and more redundant and eventually an eyesore.
Native: Finnish (fi) Advanced: English (en) Intermediate: Swedish (sv) Hebrew (he) Dormant: German (de) Japanese (ja)

Return to “Hebrew (עברית)”